Recent content by Jon Haring

1. Jon Haring

Rectilinear III crossovers

Forgot to give props to blhagstrom for the amazing job he did on the Marantz
  2. Jon Haring

I just picked these Sansui SP -2000's up on Offer Up this past weekend for $100 bones! Ten minutes from my house. At least I have something while I work on the III's! It appears all the drivers work on this set. Maybe a recap in their future also. Put up a couple pics with my 4300 that another...
  3. Jon Haring

Thank you everyone for the help to this point. Here are some more pics. It appears as though this thing got super hot at some point. Tried a good dose of Fader lube on it but no dice. The schematic matchs up with what I have coils, caps and resistors. I am also have the original paper work that...
  4. Jon Haring

5. Jon Haring

I do have the schematic and the knowledge to do the soldering required. I am not comfortable with choosing replacement caps. These speakers are in a 9.5 out of 10 physical condition and sounded amazing with three of the tweeters and one midrange inoperable. Would realy like to bring them back to...
  6. Jon Haring

Yes, three ptong L pads, Temple pots 60uf & 5uf. I am having issues with uploading pics. Trying to navigate this forum on a smartphone is not ideal! I will try to open up the pot and investigate further. I was having difficulties any source for a replacement in the 30 ohm range.
  7. Jon Haring

No sir. I didn't know such a thing was possible. I need to do a full re-cap on these. So I have not bothered to de solder anything just yet.
  8. Jon Haring

I am a Noob here but I need to draw on the people that know what's up. Diging in to a set of Rectilinear III's that were givin to me. I have some drivers that need to be replaced (on the Ebay hunt now). The real issue is the one crossover tweeter pot is welded. These pots seem to be nonexsistant...
  9. Jon Haring

For Rectilinear III owners

Hi there, I am looking for 2"& 2 1/2" for my Highboys. Do you still have a good source? Thank you kindly!
  10. Jon Haring

Help, need some advice on suitable replacment tweeters for Rectilinear iii's

Help, need some advice on suitable replacment tweeters for Rectilinear iii's
  11. Jon Haring

Marantz 4300

Looks alot cleaner than mine!
  12. Jon Haring

Marantz 4300

I plan to put her in a rack with some cooling fans after the rebuild. I cover it up with a towel to keep her clean out in the shop, I just fired it up for the picture. You are correct it does get a bit warm under load!
  13. Jon Haring

Marantz 4300

I will give a pic a try.
  14. Jon Haring

Marantz 4300

Back
Top Bottom