Recent content by jptinc

1. jptinc

What four people would you love to have dinner with

Morey Amsterdam (aka Buddy Sorrell Dick Van Dyke show) Fidel Castro John DeLorean Harry Houdini
  2. jptinc

The THE thread

Excellent band !
  3. jptinc

Two words say it:

Hello, Just out of curiosity I put Morey Amsterdam into the search bar. I’m a huge fan oh him. One of the greatest off the cuff joke man who ever lived !
  4. jptinc

Hello!!

Hi Mike welcome to AK
  5. jptinc

Good-bye AK

That sad that feel you have to leave AK. Some people just like to respond in a negative way. You have been a member for a long time. You shouldn’t give something you enjoy. Because of someone’s negative ( I know more than you) attitude. The K stands for Karma and someday there negativity will...
  6. jptinc

Preamp advice

The CA-5 (no tone controls) is a wonderful preamp. Be patient set up alerts on craig’s list and epay and you will find one. There are 3 of them listed on epay at the moment.
  7. jptinc

The Best Advice

Nice collection of Marantz!
  8. jptinc

Shopping Spree in San Francisco

Ah yes I feel your pain. I just bought a 2022 VW GTI. Less than 1800 miles on it and once again I have joined the “my window got smashed club”. It happens but I love living here so I deal with it and have good insurance.
  9. jptinc

Wow ! I stand corrected. Thanks :)
  10. jptinc

Yep Tower Records is gone.
  11. jptinc

I lived on Haight St. Five doors down from the corner of Haight and Ashbury for 26 years. The Amoeba records store used to be a bowling alley back in the day that’s why it’s so huge. It’s an addictive store and as a result I have to limit my visits there to once a month otherwise I would be...
  12. jptinc

Hellow from the netherlands.This is my vintage rig/Speakers

Nice system. Leaker Ding !
  13. jptinc

San Francisco Newbie Here

Welcome to Audiokarma
  14. jptinc

Howdy from San Francisco!!

Welcome back !
Back
Top Bottom