Recent content by jtee1340

1. jtee1340

Scam alert, Milwaukee CL, G-9000DB and SX-1250 for $3000

Same ad and picture in Tampa CL ad!
  2. jtee1340

Messy, Nasty and Gross Mc2105 and C28

I called Mac yesterday about this kit I used to buy for 40.00. They quoted me 125.00 per side.:wtf: A lot of chedder for a couple of caps, transistors and heat sinks IMHO. I think I will take my chances. I read that the 2105 is suggested to mod, but not as much as the higher wattage units that...
  3. jtee1340

Messy, Nasty and Gross Mc2105 and C28

I have a 2105 with a speaker on off switch that I have to wiggle to get both channels to come on. Can you go over the repair of your speaker on/off switch? You said it was all original, did you have to find parts to fix it, or did you repair the original with original parts? Any insight would...
  4. jtee1340

Marantz 2220B - Recapping - Problems - Oh boy....

Hehehe you are "LUCKY" glad they were the same pinout. Good luck finding the issue.
  5. jtee1340

Marantz 2220B - Recapping - Problems - Oh boy....

If you used different transistors than original, confirm the pinout ebc and make sure you installed correctly. Easy to make a mistake on sub transistors.
  6. jtee1340

Paulvo is an excellent seller

+1 for Paul. J.T.
  7. jtee1340

Which speakers did you decide to buy back / buy again?

Sold a set of ADS 980s once. Now I have two sets, they are that good to my ears. J.T.
  8. jtee1340

What was the the last audio-related item you purchased?

Just picked up a minty pair of Nevel Ultima Salon 2 in Mahogany. They are hopefully my end all speaks. But you know how that saying goes.
  9. jtee1340

C-2300-pre-amp won't turn on?

Did this fix the issue? I just bought a 2300 and would like to keep this in mind. Thanks
  10. jtee1340

waxwave is aces seller

Adam is a great seller. Great communication and knowledge about what he is selling made the transaction smooth and stress free. Would buy from him anytime! J.T.
  11. jtee1340

All "Most Favorites" single songs are greyed out on Qobuz

I opened Qobuz on my StreamMagic app and all of the Most Popular single songs are greyed out and will not play. I can go to albums and play songs from albums fine. It's just when I look up an artist, all the most popular single songs are greyed out and will not play. Anyone else ever have this...
  12. jtee1340

My mother passed away last night

I pray for comfort for you and your siblings at this difficult time in your lives. Your mom was a lucky mother to have the ones she loved there by her side. Blessings
  13. jtee1340

AR-4x - Potentiometers.

Check out seller vintage-ar on that auction site. Got new pots there for my AR 4x. Don't think you will find parts for the pots anywhere. I cleaned the corrosion off my pots, and they lasted a while, but new ones worked much better. They are not real cheap, but they do make a difference. Good luck
  14. jtee1340

Name a movie that affected you deeply

Breakfast Club was another thought provoking movie for me. Funny, and made you think about how we see other people.
  15. jtee1340

Brady Bunch House For Sale!

5.5 mil puts me at a hard no.
Back
Top Bottom