Recent content by Justen

1. Justen

Guilty Pleasures...

Well I'm mostly a zombie these days, and rarely get on AK, having long since gotten out the audio hobby. So imagine my surprise at seeing that this thread, out of all my brilliant insights one or two decades ago, was the one that got resurrected....
  2. Justen

Pioneer HPM-100's $335

Expensive firewood.
  3. Justen

Ebay..Where Do You Stand?

Out of countless brilliant threads, witty insights and thoughtful replies, whodda thunk THIS thread would have a 12 year staying power?
  4. Justen

Altec Rehab

I haven't really checked in here in a long time, and this is the post I see.... how are you old friend?
  5. Justen

R.I.P. George Grand aka Toasted Almond

I can't think of any words more heartfelt than this statement. In the early days of AK I wondered what had caused such an antipathy between you two; only in time did I realize just how close you were. TA was a kind man with a sharp wit and a rare soul, the best of the Jersey Grands.
  6. Justen

Happy Birthday to Justen

Thanks all, the warm wishes are most appreciated.
  7. Justen

The Audiokarma Member of the Year for 2014

He's a hardass in real life as well, with no quarter given to those undeserving. And a hell of a guy. Congrats Gibson.
  8. Justen

Gurus of Audiokarma

Tentoze, guru of stone cold, soul crushing thread moderation.
  9. Justen

AudioKarma, how did it start?

Lots of AK old farts stopping by this thread. Like RichPA, I'm still a bit wet behind the ears...
  10. Justen

10 years on AK for the Wigster

Feckin old timer.
  11. Justen

10 years on AK for the Wigster

I'll throw my hat in here and congratulate you as well- this month is my 10 year anniversary here also. Long time ago!
  12. Justen

Happy Birthday Justen

Thanks all. Much appreciated!
  13. Justen

How/why is a $5k cartridge justified?

This thread is circling the bowl. It should be flushed.
  14. Justen

How/why is a $5k cartridge justified?

The first time I parked my Ferrari here at the Rancho Deluxe Mobile Home Estates, every single one my neighbors had to tell how much better their car was, and how I'd wasted my money. No one just said "nice car" and left it at that. Sounds all about the same.
  15. Justen

smart power meter!safe or unsafe ?

The aliens beamed this thread right through the tinfoil hat. I still wander in, now and again...hope ya'll are well.
Back
Top Bottom