1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Justgotohm's Recent Activity

1. Justgotohm replied to the thread Just try to read this.

Google translator is no better now, I buy a dozen pieces or so out of Japan and am always looking for items of interest. I use Google...

Dec 18, 2018 at 8:54 AM
  2. Justgotohm replied to the thread Best computer speakers for $99 !.

I have had some Edifier 1280T’s for a couple years now, they are an outstanding deal for $100. I bought some 1800BT’s as a Christmas...

Dec 18, 2018 at 8:47 AM
  3. Justgotohm liked OttOpixel's post in the thread Sometimes words can't describe......(pictures only, no comments)..

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

nlc-1.jpg nle-1.jpg nlc-2.jpg nlc-3.jpg nlc-4.jpg Dec 17, 2018 at 12:17 AM
  4. Justgotohm liked OttOpixel's post in the thread Sometimes words can't describe......(pictures only, no comments)..

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

nlb-1.jpg nlb-2.jpg nlb-3.jpg nlb-4.jpg nlb-5.jpg Dec 17, 2018 at 12:16 AM
  5. Justgotohm replied to the thread BEWARE...Counterfeit Glass Panels from Taiwan on fleabay.

Yes I was going to go in and do something about it, it drives me crazy. Thanks

Dec 16, 2018 at 5:50 PM
  6. Justgotohm liked punprankster's post in the thread What audio gear and music are you getting for Christmas in 2018?.

I'm getting a pair of B&W 801s and McIntosh MC275 and C22. But then i realized that I'm no longer ten and that Santa Claus is not real...

Dec 16, 2018 at 5:48 PM