jwc2012
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, friend, Great Day for you, I am Raj, writing from Dubai UAE, I am looking for the schematic and bias adjustment details of Sansui AU 707 and 819. I will be very grateful if you can mail me the same. Thanks and Regards, Rajkumar. (rknnlight@gmail.com)
    Hey Buddy - I just read your thread about upgrading your Ohm Walsh 2's & wondering if you could tell me where you bought & how much it was? I can't seem to find it on Ohm's website???
    Any help would be very much appreciated...
    Thanks! mOOndog
    Hi,

I bumped in a thread about au-d707/au-819 while searching for a service manual for this because I am having some issues with my unit and read that you have the service manual for this particular unit. Is it possible for you to give me a copy? I would really appreciate it.

I understand that this unit is quite rare now making the parts rare as well.

If its ok please send it to these emails:

hotterryanc@hotmail.com

or

hotterryanc@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.
    "I have a good PDF of the service manual pages covering the adjustments along with some other schematics. Send me a PM with your email and I'll send it to you.
    I have never been able to get a hold of the owners manual. I you do, let me know. I'd really like to get it."

Hi jwc2012,
    I also have a SANSUI au 819, and it is having problems pre amp stage, you can share me your pdf file manual? I was in Vietnam and it is difficult to buy online !
    Here is my email address: vanda.vn@gmail.com
    thank you very much!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom