jwrauch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi- way back in 2013 you posted a pic of an EV document about TL Bass Box step-down curves, in a post about the EV SEQ equalizer. I believe this is a document I've been looking for for some time, even EV doesn't have a copy. Would it be possible to get a full scan of the complete document? Or could I arrange to acquire a hard copy in some way for compensation? Thank you!
    Do you still have this? I have an updated and modified Magnavox 9300 amp ( EL84PP >> around 12-14 WPC )$200 + shp to conus. JOHN
    R
    Rival178
    wow, I didn't realize how old that post was from, I'm brand new here and trying to find my way around..
    I have a Pioneer something or other timer I bought used for the same reason - tested (and at the time fully functional) but never used. If you’re comfortable sending your address, it’s yours - if I can find it! Ha!
    Hi, I recently came across a KG-2000 oscilloscope, but no manuals. Do you happen to have a copy of them?
    Walsh Tweeters, I found a replacement pair on ebay selling for $250 shipping included. I would sell this pair for $100.00 + $18.00 actual shipping cost
    Hi Steve. I'm no good at posting links but if you go to the Electro-voice website and go to Downloads and click on building block kits there are diagrams there. Hope this helps. JOHN
    Hi John, will you do me a favor and guide me towards an EV schematic that shows
    how to connect the X-8/X36 to the potentiometers and drivers.

I forgot how they hitched up and don't have any pics from when I had my Aristocrats.

Regards,

Steve

Hi John, do you have the T-35 or T25A drivers and horns?
    Or, 12W.1 woofer?

Regards,

Steve
    Thanks for the info! Now for the big question. I'm doing a 3way EV set up using Wolverine speakers LS-12", MR-10 using CR-10 crossover), and TW-35 (Using CR-35 crossover). Can you tell me the route of the wire coming from the input and how it run from each crossover and to which speaker. I normally do JBL and have no problem with their crossovers, but I'm not used to these. Each crossover has a 2 terminal connection and on the other side a three terminal hookup. What goes where???? And in what order to make it operate as a three way system. If you know, well then thank you for you help! Cheers, Frank fpavlick@ameritech.net
    Hello, I see you're into EV. I'm looking for a diaphragm for an Electro Voice MR-10 mid-range horn, (Wolverine), any help in that area? Thanks Cheers, Frank
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom