Prof Body Builder

Share This Page

Karu Kutt

Always straining, always., 49, from in a Gym

Karu Kutt was last seen:
Jul 30, 2012
    1. Theophilus Punoval
      Theophilus Punoval
      Yeah, that's me. I was getting a lot of crap from these people - the ones who "quaff" "sippin' whiskey" in the "man cave" - and there was one moderator from Tennessee (where else?) who had his knife sharpened because I said George Bush was a bad President. I left for a while too.
    2. ekmanning5
      ekmanning5
      I used to live in Virgil. When are you in Elburn?
    3. tensleep
      tensleep
      You betcha! I just happened to read your intro thread for the first time today and right after, saw your birthday thread posted. I just couldn't resist the physical violence. Hope you had a great birthday - did you get anything cool?
    4. HandyHamlet
      HandyHamlet
      General Off Topic Forum. Happy B-Day!
    5. onepixel
      onepixel
      Extreme sports? I really never considered, surfing, rock climbing, triathlons extreme sports. Just fun. :D
    6. HandyHamlet
      HandyHamlet
      Are you playing Borderlands tonight?
    7. buffdaddy
      buffdaddy
      Hi,I noticed you lift.I lift as well. Do you visit bodybuilding.com
      by chance? I'm buff_dad_dy there.
    8. Big Tuna
      Big Tuna
      hey Karu,
      Doing a restaraunt is one of the toughest businesses out there. You reallly have to have a commitment to wanting to make it work. Me and my mom are struggling right now because of the terrible economy of late. Our location is proving to be a detriment to us doing well, since we are a bit off to the side and not on a main thoroughfare with high traffic. We are getting better little by little though. Question is, we don't know how much longer we can hold out the slump......We are hoping for the best though. If I could only find a person to help manage it for me and then I could go out into the public domain and promote us to get business :)
    9. Big Tuna
      Big Tuna
      yeah, heheh! No I'm not related to Fred, but I am related to the prominent Rotund Actor Robert Costanzo
    10. Big Tuna
      Big Tuna
      Hi Karu, you are most welcome and thank you for your condolences :) Is that you in your avatar? I used to work out back in High school and I did pretty well. After school I went on to work for the family biz and had no time for lifting weights anymore. I am seriously considering getting back into it, though :)
    11. HandyHamlet
      HandyHamlet
      I'm going to get my other Siren up in level now.
    12. HandyHamlet
      HandyHamlet
      Wanna play Borderlands?
    13. HandyHamlet
      HandyHamlet
      You are Llama food.
    14. HandyHamlet
      HandyHamlet
      Seriously. It won't be that hard to catch a flight from Iquitos. I will fly up there and pound you.
    15. HandyHamlet
    16. HandyHamlet
      HandyHamlet
      Ease up. You are just grinding metal.
    17. HandyHamlet
      HandyHamlet
      Thanks. You are aces. When I get off of house arrest I'll fly into L.A. We can hang with T-Rex.
    18. HandyHamlet
      HandyHamlet
      Crush enemies. See dem driven before you and to hear die lamentation of deh vomenz.
    19. HandyHamlet
      HandyHamlet
      No dude. Leave messages on MY page.
    20. Karu Kutt
      Karu Kutt
      oh I have to post that last one
  • About

Birthday:
    May 25, 1968 (Age: 49)
    Prof Body Builder
    Arnold Look A Like with 22 inch biceps. Biceps are big, Balls are small.

body building, collecting SciFi

Signature

Conan what is good in life?
    "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentations of the women" - Me when I was playing Conan the Barbarian