Recent content by kb9qkc

1. K

Yamaha ns-3 woofer.

looks like woofer magnent has W531 stamped on it. and made sep 1 1975
  2. K

Yamaha ns-3 woofer.

the pictures of the speakers is one before and after refoam.
  3. K

Yamaha ns-3 woofer.

4. K

Yamaha ns-3 woofer.

I have a set of Yamaha ns-3 speakers one woofer stoped working after a refoam well like I dummy I threw 1 woofer away. the other woofer works. im having a hard time finding a replacement trying to look on the bay and other sources. I would love to find the originals but looking either for...
  5. K

tweeter replacement help

i have a set of klh cl-2 speakers i love the sound of these. one of my tweeters went bad of old age, i found another on ebay that was exact but one but was used in allen organ speakers, it was a used one when i bought it. its not doing to good. i thinking i just want to go with new tweeters not...
  6. K

EPI-100 , can really thin internal wiring affect bass ?

THose epi woofers were magical no matter what size they were. without them they are not epi, even with the air spring tweeter.
  7. K

KLH CL-2 Controlled Acoustic Compliance Loudspeaker System

I found the tweeter on ebay lol. after all this time. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Peerless-Dome-Tweeter-Pair-292-0040-Tested-Fully-Functional-/172198643582?hash=item2817d6c77e:g:hVUAAOSwSclXL3L1 they are peerless.
  8. K

Comparing bare tweeters

I still don't think your going to get the results you are looking for. don't matter if its a tweeter midrange or woofer, once you place them in a cabinent the sound character of the driver is gonna be changed. best way to achieve what your looking for is to test them in the box and go from...
  9. K

KLH-1 Score

cant go wrong with klh. I am really impressed with my klh-cl2's I'm starting to love these 2 ways better then I did my epicure 3.0's that I had. these things are detailed they have peerless drivers. they play pretty low and image well.
  10. K

I got them up and running, got the foam surrounds on. I did have to make my own dustcaps for now, got circle felt piece over the dustcap. I got to say these things are pretty suprising. the tweeter is very detaild. they image pretty well to. pics to come later maybe when I get grills done.
  11. K

Best speaker wire stripping tool

my teeth is what I use lol.
  12. K

Yamaha speakers have NO BASS!

my epicure 3.0's had probably just as good bass reproduction as any yammie did. not saying any 1 speaker is better then another. but they were the same way the epicure 3.0 you would be listening to one song and be like were is the bass, then the next song you would be like there it is. they...
  13. K

its weird cause on back of the magnent strutcter, theres both sides notched I haven't seen any other ones like that on the pics I looked at online.
  14. K

from looking at pics of tweeters online, looks like they could be peerless or vifa. some of the models I seen were very close but still wasmt exactly the same.
  15. K

Small EPI Bookshelf Speakers

looks like one of the time energy series, maybe time energy 70 or 100. http://www.humanspeakers.com/e/epi-te100.htm
Back
Top Bottom