Recent content by kcline

1. kcline

2024 CC-AWA Radio Spring Meet March 21st 22nd & 23rd

https://cc-awa.club/ Friday is the big flea market day. There will be audio and audio tubes at this meet it shows up every year. Check out website. On Sat. meet is FREE to buy and sale. My best buying day is sat. last year bought a tube caddie with 8 RCA black plate 6L6-GC NOS and more walking...
  2. kcline

Best copy of Beach Boys Surfin USA LP

Josh, My fav. is the current 2014 ? Analogue Productions version, I heard the LP but I mostly play the SACD version which has both stereo and mono versions. The org Capitol label Stereo version is great hard to find mint. Kirk
  3. kcline

Newly joined from NC

Welcome from the Triad area of NC
  4. kcline

Piece of stage from Woodstock 1969

Thanks for all the responders. I do not collect these kind of items. The collection this came from was a local historian, actor and into local politics, a retired lawyer that lived at this location for 25 years, died at 65 and had hoarding and pet problems. No one had seen the back of the house...
  5. kcline

Piece of stage from Woodstock 1969

Anyone else have this?
  6. kcline

New from NC

Welcome from the Triad of NC
  7. kcline

Outdoor CC-AWA Winter Tailgate Radio Meet Tubes and Audio 1-20-2024

As far as I could tell no one from AK came this time, you missed out, a fellow tube dealer showed up with lots of tubes, parts, and other, that was all FREE!!!. Not much audio tubes of course, saw 6AN8,s NOS for free and some used 12 volt tubes mostly radio tubes of course but hey this was a...
  8. kcline

As a mostly retired tube dealer, I still have many audio types, anyone coming to this meet I could bring you tell me ? of course cost of such cannot be discussed here. Meet will mostly be over by 11:00AM after that we have BOD meeting open to whoever wants to attend. FREE to buy sell or trade, I...
  9. kcline

This is now INDOORS we will be low on tables inside so bring a table if you bring items to sell or trade. This is FREE to buy sell or trade, I will offer free coffee and snacks.
  10. kcline

Starts at 9:00AM Mebane Auction front parking lot. Free to buy sell or trade. Easy to find right on HWY 70, orange county side of Mebane. I will have FREE snacks, coffee, doughnuts Snow date if needed 1-27-2024. Will be over around 11:00am so come early.
  11. kcline

Mesa Boogie 6L6GC tubes any good for audio amplifiers

Been watching this thread, I have had one experience with these. Back in around 2000 I am at the Cary NC Hamfest set up as a Tube dealer, this was at that time a very good but small hamfest a much older man rolled up to my tables with a cart filled with see photos all factory sealed. Also in...
  12. kcline

All Things Music. Past, Present and Future.....and more

We had a auction this past Saturday lot a stuff that folks here would of liked. I got some LP.s. The 200 gram pressings were from a audiophile estate who collected mostly in the 1990,s. The others shown were the estate of the late Sallie Grossman wife of the late Albert Grossman the manager of...
  13. kcline

A collector's hoard?

I work for an auction house in Mebane NC, I have seen many collections like in the photos. Some you can do nothing with as long as the owner is still alive, after they pass on, the family is stuck trying to deal with the mess. some give up and just throw away the stuff because they have no idea...
  14. kcline

Wall voltage running high

Here in north central NC AC power is very steady. Only in Apr. & May of 2020 did voltages go up to around 123 today it is right on 120.
  15. kcline

Are 7058 Tubes 100% Sub for 12AX7

Mobile rated tube selected from 12AX7 production that meets specs. with varying filament voltages. I have never had a problem selling these to work as 12AX7 tube. I have matched pair that I use in phone stage in my Fisher 400-C, are very low noise and sound great.
Back
Top Bottom