Recent content by Kelsey

1. Kelsey

Things you don't see anymore.

If you can stop by: https://awrestaurants.com/locations/new-york/cortland/883-route-13/ The root beer was so sweet, it hurt my teeth. SO GOOD!!
  2. Kelsey

LG Android phone with lost photos.

The missing photos on my old cellphone has a happy ending. About three years ago, I placed SD cards and its USB Card reader in a clear storage box. This box was tucked away in a drawer with all of our Emotiva manuals along with important Harmon/Kardon manuals and such. In the same box, was a SIM...
  3. Kelsey

Cool American military planes.

About time! Eleven pages in and I was starting to wonder when Sandy Low Lead was going to show up. +1.
  4. Kelsey

Krown undercoating.

For 3 years now, I've used the Krown undercoating for our F150. Three years ago, the truck slowly dripped the undercoating for several weeks. And I was advised not to park it on pavement. The truck was parked partially on grass and on the street. Last year, I went back to the same location and...
  5. Kelsey

Recent DIY computer build.

Recently, I've built a computer from components that were purchased from Amazon. Some of the parts took several weeks to be shipped even when Amazon said they would be here in several days. Patience is a virtue so they say. I used a YouTube video as a guide during the build. This build was done...
  6. Kelsey

Potpourri Of The Interesting Stuff

...my hands just started sweating.
  7. Kelsey

Affordable PC sound card.

Thank you.
  8. Kelsey

At this time, we have a Dell XPS 8950. I have a Dayton Audio HTA 20BT hooked up along with AR TSW 201 speakers. Also, I have a pair of headphones that hook up to the Dayton when needed. Curiosity got the best of me so I bought all the necessary components to build my our own computer. Also, I...
  9. Kelsey

In the near future, I plan on putting together my first computer. What would be an affordable PC Sound Card? Thanks, Kelsy
  10. Kelsey

Ever turned 100,000 miles over on a Car

Nope, and I don't plan on it either.
  11. Kelsey

TMI? What Song Were you Listening To When You Lost Your Virginity?

....In my head, I was thinking about difficult math problems if you know what I mean.
  12. Kelsey

What was the last movie you watched?

Amazon Prime has a documentary called "Lancaster" (2022) and it's worth a watch.
  13. Kelsey

What movies have great music backgrounds/soundtracks?

Forest Gump Soundtrack was given to me as a gift 20+ years ago. Deer Hunter Soundtrack was purchased +25 years ago. Dead Presidents was purchased around the same time. The only track that cripples me is: because it brings back fond memories of my childhood.
  14. Kelsey

cell phones at concerts, yay or nay?

They're as annoying as person holding a BIC lighter in the air.
  15. Kelsey

Modelers Corner

Back at you with: Internet shop (kagero.pl) Shipping was ~ 10 days to the USA. I used this site when RZM or Ebay was sold out of what I wanted to read.
Back
Top Bottom