Recent content by Ken Kelly

1. Ken Kelly

sl 1200 mk2 base screws

Thank you!
  2. Ken Kelly

sl 1200 mk2 base screws

Well I lost two. The one that's tough is the one that's on each corner. Is there a source? Thank you all!
  3. Ken Kelly

JELCO tonearm question.

Thank you. My neighbors thank you! (300 watts / channel).
  4. Ken Kelly

JELCO tonearm question.

The tonearm lift on my SA 750D loosened and slipped down the shaft it is secured to. Is this something I can address or should a pro do it? Thanks to all!
  5. Ken Kelly

Record Cleaning: Developing the Best Possible Methods

1. Rinse the lp. 2. Scrubbing Bubbles. 3. Rinse the lp. 4. Rinse with distilled water. 5. Air dry.
  6. Ken Kelly

Adcom gfa-545 Broken

Thank you posters.
  7. Ken Kelly

Hello, Is that stylus still up for sale? Thanks.

Hello, Is that stylus still up for sale? Thanks.
  8. Ken Kelly

A great Turntable stand with Record Storage.

I saw a Victrola like the one above. With gold tonearm, etc. It was electric.
  9. Ken Kelly

JT1340 - Great Seller!

I posted asking for a certain piece of gear. JT had what I was looking for. He gave me what I thought was a nice price and it was on my doorstep very shortly thereafter. It's a great piece of gear!
  10. Ken Kelly

Back in Los Angeles; record store recommendations?

Amoeba Records.
  11. Ken Kelly

SL1200-Changing the tone arm.

Hello, The screws on the rubber cover are really on there. I did OK with the ones with the washers but the others seem smaller. What size are they and any suggestions for loosening them? Thanks! When I'm playing this table, you will get credit!!
  12. Ken Kelly

Why SME?

The SME arms look like something you'd see in a museum or an art gallery. Thanks for filling me in on the rest!!
  13. Ken Kelly

Why SME?

Can someone please explain the value of tonearms such as the above. Why should I change up? (Technics 1200 MK II is the candidate). What's the deal? Nothing I've read on the Internet addresses this. So thank you for doing so!
  14. Ken Kelly

Scrubbing Bubbles bathroom cleaner for cleaning vinyl with amazing results.

I'd try it on one or two before going for all 78. lol.
  15. Ken Kelly

Scrubbing Bubbles bathroom cleaner for cleaning vinyl with amazing results.

Would this work on Don Ho albums? Or do they take tiny bubbles? lol
Back
Top Bottom