Recent content by kerry67

1. kerry67

NEW 2240B

So, I picked up this 2240b in the wood cabinet from the original owner. It's MINT. Just serviced, LED's etc....I paid $800 for it and sold my old 2226b (no cabinet) for $400. So I feel like I got this guy for less than the price of a cabinet. Very happy!
  2. kerry67

Pics of your listening space

3. kerry67

FINALLY IN AND SET UP

Well, I finally got into my place and got my system set up. Here it is.....
  4. kerry67

NEW RECORD STORE GROUP

I know a lot of us are on Facebook, and if you are like me you are part of groups that buy/sell/talk about vintage gear, records, etc.... I noticed that there was no group about record stores so I started one. It's a place to talk about and post pics and stories of our favorite stores from the...
  5. kerry67

Artsy photos of your gear

One of my TT's
  6. kerry67

Old beat up Heresy Is beat my KG 4.2s

Post some pics of the beat up Heresy's! I just picked up a molested pair myself!
  7. kerry67

New (old) Heresy's

Years ago I had a set of Heresy's that sounded amazing (to me), I sold them when I found another set that was way cleaner cosmetically at an estate sale. Ended up selling those when I needed some cash. I have been running a MINT set of Sansui SP-2500's but always missed my Heresy's. The other...
  8. kerry67

Don’t throw magazines away

If anyone has any old issues to get rid of, I would be interested.
  9. kerry67

Klipsch Heresy ll a good direction?

I have owned 3 sets of Heresy's and I love them. Everyone's ears are different.
  10. kerry67

Phoenix Arizona area

Will check it out!
  11. kerry67

Cramped in a bedroom until I get my place in the spring. But it works!
  12. kerry67

Picture from your listening spot right now!

I have everything in a bedroom right now until I can move into my place in the spring. I works but it's a bit cluttered.
  13. kerry67

Phoenix Arizona area

Is there a club in this area? Would be fun to check out others systems, maybe listen to some music etc....I won't be in my place until late spring at the earliest but was wondering if there is anything like this around here. I am in Mesa.
  14. kerry67

Here it is
  15. kerry67

Ukulele

https://www.facebook.com/kerry.hudson.142/videos/vb.1052953583/10207107100729901/?type=3 Me messing around on the UKE
Back
Top Bottom