Recent content by Kingbleu

1. Kingbleu

Marantz 7T 8vdc on the outputs

It was a long time ago but I remember that my research indicated this was normal. If you find anything else let me know.
  2. Kingbleu

Altec Lansing 725A output transistor replacements.

I got this working with the MJE3055T. The pin out is different and I had to solder leads and shrinkwrap. I used 26 gauge solid core because thats all I had but 20 gauge stranded would be ideal. The collector pin has to be isolated with plastic shoulders. I get 55 watts before clipping. Im...
  3. Kingbleu

Altec Lansing 725A

(1N5402) 200V, 3A
  4. Kingbleu

Altec Lansing 725A output transistor replacements.

I have one of theese units that Im repairing. I also have 2 blown output trasistors. Im going to order the MJE3055T Did you ever get yours working?
  5. Kingbleu

Altec Lansing 725A

I can't find it.
  6. Kingbleu

Altec Lansing 725A

Pic
  7. Kingbleu

Altec Lansing 725A

thanks what about this next one. It reads ZD3.3A on the top and D1 on the bottom. This is on the output transistor across base and emitter
  8. Kingbleu

Altec Lansing 725A

It's from the driver board.
  9. Kingbleu

Altec Lansing 725A

What are the specs of this diode. The markings are TA on top and 10 on the bottom.
  10. Kingbleu

Yamaha CR820 Powers up-no relay click

Double check the output transistors. There easy to get to on this unit.
  11. Kingbleu

HW 20468 is huge for a 1/2 watt. Look at the comparison to a normal size resistor.
  12. Kingbleu

The schematic is hard to read. The schematic shows 85mA near this part (Maybe signifying the overload current that trips the fuse?) If this is true then the power dissaption according to ohms calculator would be 0.4913 watts. Therefore I used 68 ohm 1/2 watt fusible resistor. Mouser number...
  13. Kingbleu

Replace TR721 and TR722 with MJE15031G and their complements TR719 and TR720 with MJE15030G And listen to avionic he knows more than most people in this forum and has helped me through several projects.
  14. Kingbleu

Traces
  15. Kingbleu

Looking at your pics all the resistor values look good. Make sure to check the resistor covered in cloth 4.7ohm. Ill post a pic of the traces of Tr722. The wire that was on the collector of TR722 to TR708 must have been on the heat sink of TR708. Not sure why they did that. Even if the trace is...
Back
Top Bottom