KingBubba
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay, I have to ask. I’ve seen you evangelizing the KLH 900B in the past and I got my hands on a pair this week. To me, they sound so bad that I feel they can’t possibly be working correctly (or I have the wrong model.) They sound about like a Bluetooth speaker through a wall right now! Any tips/tricks?
    KingBubba
    KingBubba
    The 900Bs I have were a surprise and I was astounded by their great sound. They had very good highs; so what you describe has me thinking you are missing one or the other of the drivers. Get an ohmmeter and test each driver out of circuit for continuity. If the drivers all show continuity then the issue may be whatever serves as a crossover for them. I have never been inside mine, as I have had no issues with mine.
    Hey KingBubba. I haven't been on here in a while. Based on your location it looks like you retired and moved to the place you had been setting up. Is all well with? Are you enjoying your new place? Did you retire?
    KingBubba
    KingBubba
    I did retire at 62. My knees were just too bad to deal with. I have new ones now. Are you still in Clermont? Still have all your Mac stuff. My new place is great for us. We have a small farm on one side and lots of forest on the other side. Deer, fox turkey and lots of birds visit here. We love it. I hope all is well with you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom