1. Rest in Peace Paul (Kegger) If you would like to help the family in this time of great sorrow and need, you may donate on their GoFundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund?
    Dismiss Notice

KingBubba's Recent Activity

1. KingBubba replied to the thread little score.

How about some pics inside and out because: :needpics:

Jun 25, 2017 at 1:02 PM
  2. KingBubba replied to the thread TOA P-300D - service manual.

If you don't care to use it as an amp; you can always use it for a hammer. It will still work. ;)

Jun 24, 2017 at 10:46 PM
  3. KingBubba replied to the thread New guidelines for systolic blood pressure being lowered down to under 120.

At one point my BP was 212/120. With the help of drugs and personal changes, my most recent numbers were more like 124/65. I guess I'll...

Jun 24, 2017 at 2:35 PM
  4. KingBubba replied to the thread Pioneer sx-1250 help needed.

The importance of understanding amplifier current and speaker impedance is because it can be very easy to destroy an amplifier if a very...

Jun 23, 2017 at 8:17 PM
  5. KingBubba replied to the thread Concept 11.0.

I have been on the fence of getting my malfunctioning Concept 5.5 done over or not. I will have to remember this thread in case I do...

Jun 23, 2017 at 7:30 PM
  6. KingBubba replied to the thread I just dropped the HK 430 I got for my brother.

Due to my new cataract replacement and my inability to properly judge distances yet, I, about 30 minutes ago, thought I was putting my...

Jun 23, 2017 at 6:56 PM
  7. KingBubba replied to the thread wow good shot!.

Done with a regular rifle, not a specific snipers rifle.

Jun 23, 2017 at 1:37 PM
  8. KingBubba replied to the thread Concept 11.0.

Another issue is that Pacific Stereo never made service manuals for the Concept line.

Jun 23, 2017 at 1:35 PM
  9. KingBubba replied to the thread A Few Minutes Late.

That same thing has happened to me. One was an Akai receiver at a GW and the other was a Sansui 5000A at a local church TS. It happens.

Jun 23, 2017 at 1:30 PM
  10. KingBubba replied to the thread Bad News.... Sort of, anyhoo.....

Will be thinking of your little buddy and his family. These things can be tough on more than just person who is ill.

Jun 23, 2017 at 1:23 PM
  11. KingBubba replied to the thread Simple, sounds great and does the job..

I think you and I are the only ones here with a YP-B2. Nice simple setup.

Jun 23, 2017 at 1:12 PM
  12. KingBubba replied to the thread Grundig Speakers.

I can hear them now. Smooth, warm, bass heavy and yet clear. I loved the German sound from that era, just like my little Blaupunkt...

Jun 23, 2017 at 1:00 PM
  13. KingBubba replied to the thread OMG New Lenses for Cataracts is Amazing!!!!.

Who knows, it may be possible.

Jun 22, 2017 at 5:51 PM
  14. KingBubba replied to the thread Got my Eight today..

Nice find, wonderful sound, quite difficult to work on. Enjoy it.

Jun 22, 2017 at 3:44 PM
  15. KingBubba replied to the thread OMG New Lenses for Cataracts is Amazing!!!!.

Today I am seeing better except for the drops they used this morning. I can see the screen on this laptop, but not the keys without a...

Jun 22, 2017 at 3:37 PM