1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice
klhdude
Last Activity:
May 31, 2018
Birthday:
Jul 29, 1955 (Age: 63)
sales..lead guitar part time.....

Share This Page

klhdude

Active Member, Male, 63, from jackson,ga 30233...

enter a value,no clue what this means... Nov 21, 2016

klhdude was last seen:
May 31, 2018
    1. klhdude
      klhdude
      enter a value,no clue what this means...
    2. klhdude
      klhdude
      before theres any fuss,my prices are also or best offer,may negotiate barely....
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 29, 1955 (Age: 63)
    sales..lead guitar part time.....
    im a lead guitar player all over atlanta for many years,also just part time,am on disability feet are kinda bad...i love flyfishing an also listening to good music through mostly acoustic research and cerwin vega,an klh speakers,i love old model 20 klh,my fondest memories ever and incredible soundtill this day as i look at three of them here.my wife died of cancer 3 or so years ago,an im here with my 3 cats and guitars and amps am 61 going on 22 in some ways,love sweet nice women who dont smoke an love to laugh an enjoy company together.me an my wife used to enjoy yard sales an thrift stores etc,i have had an enjoyed countless maranttzes pioneer,sansui and extremely rare an very old pricy things,listen to them a while then sell or trade.. its hard to make myself do thid without her,very tuff,and am trying to teach my daughter about guitars,amps an hammond organs and marantz and acoustic research etc..shes 35 an likes sublime,but also made in japan an some other deep purple and bluesy rock etc,ok,enough of this i guess,in 6,4 a big guy an allways love to laugh an joke,i only watch comedies,no serious junk,or law an order or greys anatomy etc,i need to keep laughin, have lived thru enough crap an real disasters,so i love to watch two and a half men an try an keep laughin,am very soft hearted an a soft touch,goodto all who dont provoke or get nasty with me,peace out.........