Recent content by klhdude

1. K

My 7 yr old just got KLH

with cerwin vega,klh,and now acoustic research speakers,i see no need for subwoofer...but my ears ring as i write this as also im a lead guitar player,an had marshall an engl an fender amps that leave my right ear especially ringing most of the time..each to there own i guess.......
  2. K

Speakers suggestions for my Marantz 2230

the a r 2ax is pretty much the best sounding speaker i ever heard an im old an have had them all...klh model 6 and others are very nice,cerwin vega d9 speakers will rock that marantz,but yes..acoustic research, allways.....you hear things with a r speakers that are just nicer,an clearer,more...
  3. K

CLEANING VINYL - The AK compendium of fact, fiction and collective wisdom

i have used w d 40 ,not bad,and mostly windex an paper towels , pretty good.theres many places within 30 miles or so that sell many albums,some still in plastic etc,perfect new from back when musick didnt suck as bad..........
  4. K

Really bad or embarrassing albums you actually secretely love

love me,.....by the cardigans,also most stuff by , ....abba...an yes i play an listen to hard rock,blues rock, deep purple zz top skynyrd etc,jeff h ealy........
  5. K

Nice Marantz Score! (LOTS of pics)

i had the marantz esotec? sm 7 and sm9 i think,got both in beautiful shape in champagne gold, the amp had a channel out,these were scary,an we sold both together on ebay for 900.00 very fast about 5 years ago,an later i seen this receiver esotech,? same power etc,for 2,500.00 just the receiver i...
  6. K

Really bad or embarrassing albums you actually secretely love

i dont know which albums, but yes...the osmonds,an i mean donny an brothers..........the two songs are ,...crazy horses,....and,...down by the lazy river,they nailed it good on these heavy thumping hard rock,an blues rock etc..way cool...........also some abba songs,and allways blue cheer,just...
  7. K

Hpm 1100s or Hpm 100s?

neither, i haave ar2 ax,and are the b est speakers i probably ever he ard in my 63 years of having everything, pioneer included and many many more,i re did my speakers surrounds my self too,i loved big cerwin vegas for rock,but switched over a few years ago,and actually heard more things going...
  8. K

What musical instruments do you have in the house?

can anyone fix my k l h model 19,lites up,and no sound at all..i mean cheaper than norman,or wizard electronics..im moved an getttin things together...
  9. K

klh,model 19

again can anyone take a risk an maybe check out an fix my model 19 k lh...it powers up,radio seems to be pickin up stations,but no sound,maybe needs recapped,someone talk to me,an gimme an i dea of cost or an idea of an idea.no i dont want to spend 2 or 300 bucks,please..i gotta great model 20...
  10. K

Elegant minimalist beast by Henry Kloss- KLH Model 27

i,ll maybe trade you a non working model 19 ,the dang electric cord is maybe worth 40 or 50 bucks,or...can someone fix it for me cheap..talk to me..no sound at all,just lites up etc.......
  11. K

Vintage Cerwin-Vega - Any Good Ones?

most vegas are supreme for like deep purple,zz top,good ole classic rock etc..ar speakers are more accurate,better..you will hear more thru the ar good ones i love vegas and had plenty of them,im stickin to ar or klh from now on,i had an heard them all thru many years
  12. K

KLH Model Nineteen

i know that allready thats how i cleaned the pots etc,but wheres a fuse an how do you get turntable all the way out to expose everything you nee to see..if someone knows,an wants to fix it cheap let me know..thaqnx.
  13. K

Vintage Cerwin-Vega - Any Good Ones?

i had at=10,s and also d9,s both very nice,not as clear as my favourite ar2ax,best speaker i ever had,or hear simply incredible is the a r..nothin like them,a different sound more crisp an tight like a live band..the best
  14. K

Vintage gear that makes you say "Wow"...

not everyone can afford a big marantz or a mcintosch amp..........
  15. K

KLH Model Nineteen

i just need my model 19 fixed,an how again doyou get turntable out so i can see,like i could fix it,but help..am curious..........
Back
Top Bottom