Recent content by Knutsul

1. K

Little hole in cap normal ?

Found more of the same caps all had the same hole! dont know wich brand all it says is: elyt rauh anw. KL. HPF
  2. K

You guys where right. Took it out of circuit and could not messure it. Thx
  3. K

Was trying to trouble shoot my dual KA 32. On the amp board I saw a big cap with a little hole in it. Is this normal ?
  4. K

Repairing car tape deck philips

Good to now that repairing can be hard so replacing ore making something new is the way the go. One of the radio's needs to go into a citroen BX with a beautifull GTI interior. At the moment there is a ugly new radio in. So I would like to fit one these for the looks but also because the have a...
  5. K

Repairing car tape deck philips

I have 2 philips car radio's with tapedeck from some where in the 1980's. From both is the tape deck slipping. So I took them apart and the have the same problem. The belt is looking good but the 2 big wheels its running around are broken. The are metal wheels with plastic(white on first picture...
  6. K

STK-0050 replacement for SX-780 and others

Haha well then I wil use it, dont feel like in a position to be stuborn.
  7. K

I agree that I should not rush! But maybe it is better to mount them directly to the heatsink.
  8. K

I flattend the alluminium HS but the HS from the reciever is not really that flat. So I was wondering if it isnt better to mount the transistors to the reciervers heatsink directly ? Or does the allu plate has a special purpose ? Still whaiting for the cooling paste they sent me the wrong one :(
  9. K

I could make a assembly instruction when all is done so I can add my share aswell. Ordered some non conductive paste ( Arctic MX-2 Thermal Compound).
  10. K

I solderderd the wire to the module. But before placing it in I want to make sure I am not making beginners mistakes. -Where do I need to put cooling paste ? and is there any difference between cooling paste? Only between the alluminium plate and the original heatsink? Or between Q1,-Q5 aswel...
  11. K

I just solderded the whole pcb. My first electronic project. Have to say with all the help it was very wel duable. Now I have to install it in the reciever. What kind of wire should I use ?
  12. K

Restoring Pioneer SX-790

Thank you so much !
  13. K

Restoring Pioneer SX-790

Oke thats what I thought and why I found that list not in line with what you said. I will be patient and whait for your list. And some of these caps have a 20% variation. Does it matter is you have to place for example 2 .47uf caps and one is like 40uf and the other 52uf ?
  14. K

Restoring Pioneer SX-790

What exactly is the signal path ? For example c106 looks for me to be in the signal path but the recap list on the link you sent me suggest :647-UPW0J471MPD.
Back
Top Bottom