kray's Recent Activity

1. kray liked grillebilly's post in the thread Congratulations Community... I'm outta here..

This place has the smallest percentage of dickheads of any internet site I've ever been to. Well, if you don't count me. Best of luck...

Mar 16, 2019 at 6:59 PM
  2. kray liked genone's post in the thread Pics of your listening space.

Work in progress.. [IMG] [IMG]

Mar 14, 2019 at 11:42 PM
  3. kray liked mhjmhjones's post in the thread Pics of your listening space.

Can’t remember if I’ve contributed to this thread before, but this is my current setup. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Mar 14, 2019 at 11:41 PM
  4. kray liked FauxHall's post in the thread Pics of your listening space.

Just an early temporary setup for the living room in my new apartment. The room reverb overwhelms the general sound quality until I get...

LR temp panorama.jpg LR temp detail.jpg Mar 14, 2019 at 11:41 PM
  5. kray liked JoeESP9's post in the thread Furman vs Emotiva power products.

I use a Furman on a dedicated line for all my small signal sources. My power amps have their own dedicated line.

Mar 14, 2019 at 5:53 PM
  6. kray liked twiiii's post in the thread Furman vs Emotiva power products.

We used Furman in professional, commercial and in consumer systems for over 20years before I retired and we never had an issue with the...

Mar 14, 2019 at 4:16 PM
  7. kray replied to the thread Furman vs Emotiva power products.

Lets just stick to technicals and experience with these, and not assume why one needs it. I have 3 things that I need to play into two...

Mar 14, 2019 at 2:28 PM
  8. kray replied to the thread Furman vs Emotiva power products.

Yeah not sure I need 6 plugs but same concept. so what happens when you have 4 devices pulling power from same strip? Plan on plugging...

Mar 14, 2019 at 12:20 PM
  9. kray posted a new thread.

Furman vs Emotiva power products

Anyone have experience with both of these companies power strips/products? I'll looking at the Furman AC-215A vs the Emotiva CMX-2 Or...

Forum: General Audio Discussion

Mar 14, 2019 at 11:21 AM