Recent content by kray

1. kray

Let's See Your Miscellaneous Car Photos

one of my previous cars... it was only a 430i with the B46 engine, but if I had to do it again I would have go the 440i with the B58
  2. kray

I use to own a 2007 as well. I always joked and said it was like a motorcycle engine, all the power was high in the RPM and I think redline was like 9k
  3. kray

One of the nicest (modern) Ferraris I’ve ever seen in person.
  4. kray

spotted in the wild last week.
  5. kray

Hurricane Idalia

I’m in Sarasota about 10 miles inland from siesta key. We are just gonna have rain and some wind gust, but tornado watch in effect now
  6. kray

another tube dealer gone

Don't forget Brent Jessee - http://www.audiotubes.com/
  7. kray

New to DACS...help needed with an Oppo Sonica issue.

Sorry I was referring to your sync issue:
  8. kray

correct... so trying to connect dots, as if OP is experiencing almost same issue, maybe same problem area in his DAC.
  9. kray

This is completely anecdotal but I had a Soekris DAC years ago and had the same issue over RCA Coax digital input. also after proving it wasn't the cable. They wrote this to me and I sent the DAC back to them to fix after I emailed them...
  10. kray

AK Members in Hawaii all safe?

Was a thread on this yesterday, maybe they can be merged? https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/maui-fires.1037047/#post-16566480
  11. kray

RIP Sixto Rodriguez

RIP Sugarman. Loved his music and story
  12. kray

Slow Jazz Trombone albums?

Any recommendations for slow/torch jazz albums with trombone? I recently stumbled upon the album Altas Horas by Shawn & The Wolf and would love to find more like it.
  13. kray

Happy Birthday Bucky Badger!

Happy birthday brother!
  14. kray

Is McIntosh for me?

thanks. I stated in my last post I totally get that. my emphasis was more on functionality that better suits my needs, not necessarily better performance than the 4100 as I really enjoy the sound/performance. I can hook up more sources, and also connect my SET amp, and basically have more...
  15. kray

Happy Birthday Grumpy!

Happy birthday brother!
Back
Top Bottom