Recent content by kryzpo

1. K

2017 Sansui Serial Number Database

AU-X1,219070110,Kryzpo
  2. K

Sansui AU-X1, power supply problem.

I recommend you start with the regulated power suply. In my case, there was a lot of glue that corroded the legs of the capacitors. Two capacitors were out of order. And, of course, replace all the black flags.
  3. K

Haha, I knew it. When I finish with everything else I will upload photos.
  4. K

:banana: Without the DBT the voltages read perfectly, and in fact, all voltages are perfect, and the amplifier works perfect. I thank you all very much. :banana:
  5. K

No, I explained myself wrong, my English is horrible haha. Each time I have placed or removed the boards I have done with the amplifier off. I forgot to mention that the MM and MC boards measure 0mv without problem. Believe me I have read all the posts :biggrin:.
  6. K

News! I put a 100-watt bulb and the voltage now went up from 38 to 42 volts. Note that the amplifier is not in protection. The LED blinks when I place the MM cards, but the relays remain active. Is it time to try without the DBT? But first, tomorrow I will look for a light bulb 120 watts...
  7. K

Thank you very much! I'll put a 100-watt bulb. I checked all the connectors 10 or more times. I took a lot of photos before unplugging the cables and boards. I hope to have news soon. Regards!
  8. K

Hyperion, thank you very much for your help. I checked everything I changed, all the capacitors and transistors are in the right direction. I did the following tests and I think I have news. If I keep the 2719-2918 (MC) boards in place, without MM boards, the measurements are OK. But if I...
  9. K

Previously you helped me in these post: http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/i-found-an-x1-but.776489/#post-10658635 http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/factory-or-tech-mod-au-x1.785688/ Now, I recap the boards 2917-2918 (MC amp), 2770-2771 (MM amp), 2778 (reg power...
  10. K

Factory or tech mod? AU-X1

Hello! It had started with this: http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/i-found-an-x1-but.776489/ Apparently it was repaired before, maybe twice. Many surprises, but I have not seen this before. Is it one of the many factory modifications? Thanks, as always. Greetings from Chile!
  11. K

I found an X1, but ...

Thanks everyone, Kale will send me the originals :)
  12. K

I found an X1, but ...

First, thank you for all the information gathered in this forum and for so many hours of entertainment :) I found an X1, but it had already been repaired. It works, with some buzzing at the phono input, so I plan on doing a complete overhaul. The problem is that some power transistors were...
  13. K

30 or 300 pF?

Thanks Duke58. I'm not the person of that thread, but like him, I can not find the problem causing the high voltage bias. Probably some resistors, but I preferred to change any suspect component. Thanks for the suggestion, but I can find the parts in my country. (I'm from Chile) :thmbsp:
  14. K

30 or 300 pF?

Hello. I have exactly this problem: http://audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=468096 I want to change some capacitors (C721 and C732), but I'm confused with this: 30pF? The manual says 300pF: 30pF or 300pF? (I think it should be 300, because the number 300 is underlined) Thank you...
  15. K

Marantz 4240 repair, help please

I forgot that this device is quad.... :scratch2: Previously, I had selected the 17x4, but I kept only the front speakers connected. :headscrat The right rear channel is weak. I have reviewed all the knobs and work well. Then I will do some tests, I guess the problem must be in the PE01...
Back
Top Bottom