Recent content by Kwb

1. Kwb

Head phone cover plate.

Does anyone have a source from where I can acquire a original head phone jack cover plate? Thank you, Keith
  2. Kwb

L19 Size screws

Do anyone know what size screw needed to mount the 116h woofer in a L19 speaker. I'm replacing the woofers and misplaced the OE screws. Thank you.
  3. Kwb

Thanks for the offering. I have a couple that just needs belts, may get serious about getting...

Thanks for the offering. I have a couple that just needs belts, may get serious about getting fixed what I already have. Take care, Keith
  4. Kwb

Need info Jbl-l19

Thanks Mech for the info.
  5. Kwb

Need info Jbl-l19

Thank you all very much for the replies and your knowledge. I must say though, I'm still confused which way the dust cap should look. I'll post a pic of mine in current condition. Also, where might I purchase the Rick Cobb products? Thanks, Keith
  6. Kwb

Need info Jbl-l19

I recently acquired a pair of L-19's in need of re-foaming. Starting researching "how to's" I noticed the center cone on images I looked at was inverted (concave). Mine are convex. They are jbl woofers with serial numbers. Any reason why my center cone would be different? Thank you in advance...
  7. Kwb

Electro-Voice FR12-2

Picked up a set today in excellent condition. Don't know much about them except was (I think) used in schools, Churches, etc.. Their pretty crude looking industrial I guess. Maybe 1970's with screw speaker connections. But anyway, hooked these up in my living room and they sound fantastic! I...
  8. Kwb

Best Headphones in $200.00 range

Thank you for your time and insight. This has been very helpful since my listening source will be strictly SS receivers.
  9. Kwb

Thanks for the replies.
  10. Kwb

It will be vinyl. 60's through early 80's. My source will be solid state in the form of Marantz 2320 or Pioneer sx1050 or Sansui 9090. So it will always be in the 120 wpc range.
  11. Kwb

Can I please have recommendations for headphones in the $200.00 range, maybe a little higher if it's a strong choice. Thank you for your time. Keith
  12. Kwb

Help w/stylus for Tech1200mk

If I install the M97xe, I have to adjust the tracking different then current setting because of the brush. Don't I ???
  13. Kwb

Help w/stylus for Tech1200mk

Any feedback on whether I should replace the stylus on the Shure v15ll or switch it all out for a M97xe cart?
  14. Kwb

Jico SAS for V15 iii new or old version?

What Web site is this?
  15. Kwb

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Happy Thanksgiving! Happy Thanksgiving!
Back
Top Bottom