Recent content by kydog

1. kydog

Pioneer TZ-7 Speakers + Elite VSX 97

Nice speakers !! Any pictures)
  2. kydog

Pioneer TZ-7 Speakers + Elite VSX 97

The hardest part to find that can take years to find are the tweeter, Damn near impossible to locate
  3. kydog

Boston Acoustic A400’s: Wheat color/ 8ohm rated?

Great article. Thanks for sharing
  4. kydog

Good observation, I agree with that assumption. If you were interested in buying a set and saw 8ohm instead of 4ohm listed there’s less hesitation other than the price to grab them.
  5. kydog

Actually not at the moment, What should it read ? Thanks
  6. kydog

Ok home early from work so here we go: I pulled the bottom woofer off to expose the speaker & crossover network. I don’t see a stamp on the magnet so I’ll leave it to the experts here to take an educated guess as to if it’s 4 vs 8 ohms, Personally I don’t know. Here are the pictures: Opinions...
  7. kydog

So the only other conclusion is that the ohm rating on my label is incorrect, Have you seen that before with B/A A400 Speakers?
  8. kydog

Good information on special order speakers, Mine either fit that situation vs these are the only mislabeled A400’s that we currently know of. I’ll pull one of the drivers after the holidays to take a peak, What should I look for?
  9. kydog

Exactly the reason I picked them up, Great condition, Rare color cabinet/grille combo,Within driving distance & a cool seller. They’re becoming harder to find to boot.
  10. kydog

Ohm Accoustics Catalog 1977

I still own a nice set of C2’s. Haven’t put them in rotation for awhile
  11. kydog

Acoustic Research M5 Holographic Speakers: any advice on placement please?

The Pioneer will serve your well!! Folks aren’t to keen on the looks of the AR/ M5 but you can’t get around how they sound & image.
  12. kydog

Acoustic Research M5 Holographic Speakers: any advice on placement please?

Placement wasn’t critical for me at all, They imaged well regardless of room placement. I had them in the bedroom connected to my Realistic STA-2200 receiver, Fantastic combination. I haven’t used them in a really large area as of yet, Nice speakers
  13. kydog

I know my A100 series II are Walnut & the A100 seriesIII / A150 series III Are Cherry veneer with darker grilles, So that’s a possibility
  14. kydog

Not only are the grills wheat/ blonde. The cabinet are as well.
  15. kydog

Wood cover for Pioneer SX-737

Unfortunately Sawdust closed shop awhile back, His work is outstanding that I can attest to with covers on my SA9800/ TX9800 combo made by him. I’m actually looking for two SX-750 cabinets. I gave someone my original to make a duplicate that was never returned.
Back
Top Bottom