Laserdude
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi!

I saw your pics of the Luxman PX-101... It looks like almost nobody has that table. I think you also wrote that you are happy that there is no noise when the tonearm moves. Now... I have this turntable since a few days, and I can see the tonearm moving in many small steps while playing a record (every second or so). Very fine, but... In silent or very soft passages I can hear a low-frequency "bump" associated with the steps the tonearm is doing. Is the tonearm behaving like this on your table too? Maybe is something wrong with mine... Or maybe it is possible to tweak something in order to avoid this problem?

Another short question: witch cartridge do you think would be good for this tonearm? I would like to stay under 150 €, but if the "bump" goes away I could even go for a cheap MC...

Thanks for your help!

Marco

PS: tell me if you think it's better to open a thread about all this.
    Hi,
    I found Your post about Sansui's ES-100 speakers. I have some question. What is crossover frequency? What kind of suspension was used in woofer? Rubber? Could You point any weak spot of ES-100?
    Thank You in advance for answer.
    Regards,
    Peter
    saw a thread where you mentioned that you didn't have the manual and remote for the Yamaha CD-2. I happen to have both in very good condition. Please let me know if you are interested.

Mike McKenna
    Peoria, IL USA
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom