Recent content by Leilei787

1. L

Question about Mcintosh C22 version

Hi Guys: recently i got an used C22. the model number is C22-41201, i think made in 2016. is it version 3 or 4? i also have a C22 CE and Mcintosh C275 CE, they are nicely matched but in Japan volt of 100v. i am thinking of selling these CE version and grab another Mcintosh mc275 mk 6 or 5....i...
  2. L

Amp suggestions for JBL 4333a :)

Reviving this thread. does anyone know if a 300B tube amp can fully drive the JBL 4333...for example, Woo Audio W5, 10w. Wonder how well it can drive. thanks!
  3. L

Marantz model 7 restoration

Thank you guys! It works pretty good. Do you guys know if these refreshed parts are good quality components?
  4. L

Marantz model 7 restoration

Hi friends, I am trying to determine what to do with my model 7. I am not technical so need your opinion. I am comparing the original inside of the model 7 vs mine..so my machine was definitely updated at some point. However, I am not sure what those blue cans are. The original model 7 does not...
  5. L

is this a junk or steal? MC275

Hi Guys: i was looking for a 60's MC275 and this opportunity came up: https://www.hifido.co.jp/09-45344-26104-00.html?KW=&G=&P1=&P2=&A=10&N=&Y=&CT=0&M=0&LNG=e&OD=5&O=0&L=50&SD1=0&SD2=0&SD3=0 after shipment, total price is around $2850. This unit works but the reason it is in junk section is...
  6. L

Help - Pre-Amp connection

Guys, i need to ask a stupid question i am testing a Mcintosh mc225 and C11. here is my connection: PC >> 2Qute Dac >> High level inputs on C11. From C11 output Tape to C22 Input ( i also tried Output Main, but same thing) the problem is that even if i turn off C11, the music is still on...
  7. L

Seattle hifi technician check

Thank you! Could u pm me his contact? I live in Woodinville, gig harbor is bit of drive from there.
  8. L

Seattle hifi technician check

Hi Guys, has anyone heard about Gig Harbor Audio? i need to restore a Marantz 7. here is the site: http://www.gigharboraudio.com/ thank you!!
  9. L

Edit: MARANTZ SCAM... (Georgia)

DO NOT BUY! this is a SCAM! I actually stupid enough to buy a single model 2 from this guy. Luckily he "accidentally" refunded me ( do not how and his intention) during shipment. He asked me to pay again but i wanted to see the item first...it turns out a small box with a baseball....lol Again...
  10. L

Marantz 8B Questions

thank you. Actually i do have a pair of 4344. i left my L300 in beijing. someday i will have to ship them back to the US. I did not realize 8b can drive 4345..
  11. L

Marantz 8B Questions

another question, is JBL 4312 a good speaker for the 8b?
  12. L

how much would you pay for this Marantz model 2

thank you all...so this is an ebay item. i end up offering $3K for it. but like you guys say, this unit will take major restoration. i consult a local company who quote me $400 for cleanup inside/outside, and testing all tubes, etc...i figure if it costs $1K, that will bring to total of $4K for...
  13. L

Marantz 8B Questions

random question, how do 8 and 8b compare? does 8 go for more than 8b?
  14. L

Marantz 8B Questions

thank you! do you know how much it usually costs to fully restore piece like this? i got this one around $1800, feel right about the price.
  15. L

how much would you pay for this Marantz model 2

hi friends, i spot a Marantz model 2 and its exterior looks awful. Seller claims it was in a basement (no windows) for many years that caused the rust. But everything else is original. Seller claims it is still functional...asking for $4K..any thought? what is the reasonable price for this one...
Back
Top Bottom