Recent content by lha1992

1. lha1992

Greetings from Seattle!

Welcome to AudioKarma! I'm just north of you in Everett!
  2. lha1992

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Man, what albums did you have of Dokken on LP? I only have the Tooth and Nail album on LP but looking for more actually.
  3. lha1992

Now up, Fleetwood Mac - Dreams
  4. lha1992

Glad I Found You

Welcome to AK! I really liked reading your intro! I'm only 25yrs old but do enjoy that old electronics smell after its been running a while! Again welcome to AK!
  5. lha1992

Thank you sir! Oh, ive been in this thread plenty of times over the years! But thank you again sir!
  6. lha1992

Currently listening to Dokken - Tooth and Nail album on the Yamaha CA-1010.
  7. lha1992

The Ending Letter, New City Game

Arlington, Washington, USA
  8. lha1992

Two words say it:

Ice Tea
  9. lha1992

You Get The Last Word!

Acatalepsy or human knowledge can sometimes amount to only probability for certain things.
  10. lha1992

Anyone in Olympia, WA

Nice man! I just picked up another Kenwood KA-9100 amp and KT-8300 tuner from a guy up in Marysville actually last week. Yes indeed fired up 2 of the systems this last week actually!
  11. lha1992

Sansui G8000 S.O.S.

Hello! First of all its going to take more than cleaning that one switch. You'll need to get some deoxit D5 and pull the covers off the G8000 and get in there and clean everyone of the switches on the receiver. Signal is always going through everyone of those switches regardless of whether...
  12. lha1992

Anyone in Olympia, WA

Just found this thread! I'd totally be down to meet up with some folks in the area! I've been out of the hobby for about 4yrs and off AK since then. My gear has laid idle for a long time since then actually. Just in the last month dusted off my gear slowly and making myself shown on AK again.
  13. lha1992

Man now that is cool! You are so lucky to have seen him in concert!
  14. lha1992

Count To 2018 BEFORE 2018

15. lha1992

Now on the Yammie, Phil Collins - Easy Lover
Back
Top Bottom