Recent content by Liangshan

1. Liangshan

Turntable Identification

Thanks 62vauxhall for this BSR TT info, you must be very expert about the turntable Brands.. it took me almost two hours google without finding any information about this. BSR Brand.. so I will pass this BSR tt and going to other sale for rare stuffs. Brass and Glass Waterfall Side Table
  2. Liangshan

Turntable Identification

Saw the only picture of the TT posted on the Estate sale coming soon, hope some one can help identification what is the model and the Brand of the turntable. So if it is worth me 5 hours line up go for it. Thanks in advance!
  3. Liangshan

Craigslist post in DC area Altec 1005B

The OLD SCAM is back... If we see the descriptions look likes these key words, that is scam ... Available today after 6pm. Can be ground shipped. S. Reynolds near Duke...
  4. Liangshan

A heads up JBL D44000 Paragon in Arizona local auction site ending Dec 30

NOAF!!! For JBL collectors may be interested in,, rarely seen the JBL Paragon on local auction site, it seems the second time seeing it on auction again. Bidders pay 15% premium fees, plus tax for local pick up. the bid at low 7K$ three days to go...
  5. Liangshan

Englewood, Colorado, Pioneer SX-1250 receiver, Pioneer 707 R2R

Noaf! The sale has started, hope some one will report back for the prices of these items. https://www.estatesales.net/CO/Englewood/80113/3802620
  6. Liangshan

Big Silverface lot in SA Texas

,,, Creating the bulk price for the lot he must total all stuffs from the suggestion individually price of each item in very very high high prices comparing to the present market or eBay sold price, few items are even higher then eBay listing never sold price..very insane....I predict he will...
  7. Liangshan

Big Silverface lot in SA Texas

,,, Creating the bulk price for the lot he must total all stuffs from the suggestion individually price of each item in very very high high prices comparing to the present market or eBay sold price, few items are even higher then eBay listing never sold price..very insane....I predict he will...
  8. Liangshan

AR3, pair, Minneapolis area, BIG$$$

Although this AR3 speakers are really nice shape in rare mahogany cabinets finished with original boxes.. unfortunately they were restored.....Toward the most of the real AR3s collector, they just want all things are original,,, working or none working is not matter because it is original...
  9. Liangshan

Iconic & Eclectic Estate Auction JBL Paragon, Mcintosh 2205, C27

NOAF!!! A heads up. Rarely to see the JBL Paragon on Estate Auction sites recently. Buyer pays extra 26% premium fees, start bid $12.000.00. Let see what is the final price of this Iconic speakers. Happening on other Auction lists are the Mac Amp and Preamp 2205, C27...
  10. Liangshan

McIntosh MA 5100 Preamp Amplifier - preamp section question

Hi the MAC Folks ! I just acquired the Mcintosh ma5100 Preamp-Amplifier, seeing the function up front and all out put/input jack in the back I think it is the integrated amplifier but read the model name Mcintosh MA 5100 Preamp- Amplifier.. since It has the PREAMP name in there I would like to...
  11. Liangshan

Denver Estate sale Mcintosh integratrd amply Identify!!!

Since knowing it is the Mac tuner, i passed, my friend was there,,and he bought the two: the Mac tuner for $325 ( no tax), Nakamichi LX-3, 2 heads tape deck $295,, btw he saw the vintage elephant, ivory carve price over 2.8K$ whole sets with table
  12. Liangshan

Thanks Damacman, I text asking them the model they said too many stuffs no time to look at it..just come and see..the sale lists I saw a while ago it said Mcintosh stereo equipment,,, today I see they modified the item list and changed to Mcintosh receiver... I am trying to figure out if they...
  13. Liangshan

NOAF!! Mcintosh integrated amply??? at Denver Estate sale, starts tomorrow.... I am interested in this Mcintosh AMP, but I don't know what is its model.. and It is worth for to line up four hours waiting the sale be opened, hope some one can recognize this model. Thanks in advance...
  14. Liangshan

Altec VOTT, Pair, Mound, MN, $1,600

NOAF!! Here is bunch of Altec speakers for sale.. I am curious if those speakers are worth the FIRM asking price,,, https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/762835144873345/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Ade1c58c1-13bc-4e14-96ea-58e8453e92b2
  15. Liangshan

Latest thrift find......AR-4X.

I have two pairs of the early AR4x, one pair serial 30xxx, the other with serial 32xxx, the single lacquer blonde ar4x serial 40xxx.. I guess the 1st, earliest serial of the AR4x started from the highest continuous serial number of the discontinue AR4 speakers but not sure ......
Back
Top Bottom