Recent content by liemjerry

1. liemjerry

Audio Analogue Puccini VS Rotel RA-06 : comparison needed

what will you describe the sound of Puccini 1st gen (w/o remote) ?
  2. liemjerry

is the old one version of Puccini come without remote control?
  3. liemjerry

Dear friends, I want to ask if there are friends who use one or both of these amplifiers (integrated amplifier): Audio Analogue Puccini generation 1 (the version without remote control) and Rotel RA-06 My map: - how is the character of each sound, in terms of soundstaging, dynamics, depth of...
  4. liemjerry

What is the difference between Fostex FF125, FF125K dan FF125WK ?

Yes I think I'd better choose FF125K instead
  5. liemjerry

Difference between Ortofon MC Quintet Blue vs Ortofon MC-Q10 Blue ?

Hello, I'd rather confuse about this 2 cartridge models : - Ortofon MC Quintet Blue - Ortofon MC-Q10 Blue the MC-Q10 Blue I often founf on Japan market which is better between the 2 of them ? thank you
  6. liemjerry

thank you, what do you think whick is better or can you grading the 3 of them? why Fostex produce in 3 models of FF125 series ?
  7. liemjerry

Hello, I want to ask what is the difference between the Fostex FF125, FF125K, and FF125WK, which of these three speakers has the lowest down frequency? how is the sound quality between the three? thank you
  8. liemjerry

Monitor Audio BX2 vs Monitor Audio Bronze 2 vs KEF Cresta 2, which one to choose?

Hello need your opinion about choosing one of three bookshelf speaker : - Monitor Audio BX-2 - Monitor Audio Bronze 2 - KEF Cresta 2 which one to choose for active listining of Jazz Music? and what is the character of each speaker above ? Do Monitor Audio BX-2 and Bronze 2 still made in...
  9. liemjerry

Monitor Audio BX2 or Bowers and Wilkins XT2 and why ?

I found BW XT2 as an offer from my friend, but he is not offer as a part of his home theater , it just a single stereo speaker I have heard XT2 sound, it quite good, not too much basses or highs, as BW tweeter is not harsh I have not used MA product at any type, but now I want to experiment to...
  10. liemjerry

Monitor Audio BX2 or Bowers and Wilkins XT2 and why ?

Hello, I need your suggestion about choice between 2 bookshelf speakers : 1. Monitor Audio Bronze BX-2 /Monitor Audio BX-2 2. Bowers and Wilkins XT2 I have 2 chance to buy one of that 2 speakers, my music listening is jazz mainly and I enjoy it From that 2 options above, whick one can...
  11. liemjerry

Meracus Tanto CD Player, anybody knows ?

Hello does anyone know the specifications of the Meracus Tanto CD Player as shown below? I want to know what specs and DAC it uses? who knows someone is using it here thank you
  12. liemjerry

Micromega DAC-1 chipset name ?

many thanks for your information SIr
  13. liemjerry

Micromega DAC-1 chipset name ?

Dear all... What is the name of the DAC Chip used in the Micromega DAC 1? Also need your feedback, what if this Micromega DAC 1 is compared to Topping E50, where the ages of the two differ quite a lot thank you
  14. liemjerry

Differences between Marantz 1150 vs 1150D

is this the only difference?
Back
Top Bottom