Share This Page

lithography

Born to Print, Male, from Bern, Switzerland

Subscriber
lithography was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Dec 10, 2017 at 4:23 PM
    1. lithography
      lithography
      here you go, time for a road trip to Toronto! Just make sure to vacuum the car before you hit the border, seeds on the console are a real giveaway, as when I was 18 a border guard searched the car for a good hour and really made me and my buddy sweat, I had hid a lid of grass in a jar of PDQ in the trunk of my Ford Capri, you know, the chocolate flavoring for milk, which was a plastic picnic cooler next to the mustard and ketchup. He told us, "boys, I know you are hiding something, just don't ever come this way again." Yes sir!
      here they are:
      http://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details/649019525-ev_interface_ds_with_equalizer/
    2. DaWoofer
      DaWoofer
      cool, i know of the weed you speak of. As you can see I have Sentry III's and I also love them. My next move with those are to bi-amp them.I recently picked up Altecs 14's and understand they put out the best bass from a 12" speaker. but im sure Delta owners would beg to differ. I hope that someday I will run across a pair. I haven't even hooked up the 14's yet. I think they'll have a hard time going lower than my EV CD35i will go.. Stay in touch and tell me about you journey's in Switzerland.
    3. DaWoofer
      DaWoofer
      howdy partner
      how's life? Hoping you are enjoying those Delta's. What others speakers have you had in the past?
  • About

Fine Art Printer

Signature

Fisher: 1800, early x-202, late x-202, x-202b, 400CX
    Speakers: Electro Voice Interface B,C,D
    Source: Ayon Audio S-5 tube network player, Thorens TD-160 Super, Studer B67