Last Activity:
Nov 20, 2017 at 5:49 PM
Birthday:
Apr 9, 1956 (Age: 61)
electronic tech

Share This Page

llwhtt

Super Member, Male, 61, from SoCal

Short of a dead power xfmr it should be repairable. If cosmetics count that could be a problem. I'd buy it if I had any money! Apr 15, 2016

llwhtt was last seen:
Nov 20, 2017 at 5:49 PM
    1. altecman
      altecman
      Craig
      I know this is an old post but do you still have the Andromeda 1 service manual as my right channel is very faint with an incredible 30vdc output at the right speaker post, left channel is Ok

My email is:

altecman@spin.net.au

Cheers
      Ed
      1. Harryconover
        Harryconover
        30 volts on the out puts show a big faults, what are the rails that sounds like full , if it still passes any signal you probly have a shorted coupling cap ,if you are luckily that is the case with I recomend changing all the electrolick caps on of card both Channels , good luck !
        May 31, 2017
    2. llwhtt
      llwhtt
      Short of a dead power xfmr it should be repairable. If cosmetics count that could be a problem. I'd buy it if I had any money!
    3. turboyam
      turboyam
      Hi!, me again :). What do you think of the SAE 2201 power amplifier?. There is one for sale with no sound (again) and i'm thinking of buying
      and fix it up!. Is it a goor value in good order?.
      Thanksssssssssss!!!
    4. geg167
      geg167
      Hi Craig. Could you send me the service manual for SAE Mark 1B at bajkonyr25@mail.ru

Thank you.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 9, 1956 (Age: 61)
    electronic tech

Signature

GAS Thaedra I, Thaedra II, Thalia I, 2- Ampzilla IIa, Son of Ampzilla, Grandson of Ampzilla, 2- SUMO NINE, NINE+, THE POWER, SAE 1B, Mark IVCM, 5000A