Recent content by LordOfTRings

1. LordOfTRings

Exist

Exist
  2. LordOfTRings

Hi Gary, things are fine. Like you I do visit on occasion (like today for instance). I don't...

Hi Gary, things are fine. Like you I do visit on occasion (like today for instance). I don't have the time, no problem with anyone here; everything and everybody is just fine here @ AK. I noticed that AudioShark is shut down! What's happening, do you know? Gary, where are you the most...
  3. LordOfTRings

How's things, how are people moving along and singing? :)

How's things, how are people moving along and singing? :)
  4. LordOfTRings

What was the last movie you watched?

In 3D Unfortunately I fell asleep (I was simply tired). ...Will try again another night. :yes:
  5. LordOfTRings

You get immersed in what's happening onscreen, Theo. '3 Days to Kill' is a great entertaining action film with great actor's interactions on many levels of attraction. The replay value is excellent, to me anyway. Some stuff is custom made for some type of people; and this flick is for me. The...
  6. LordOfTRings

Great movie! :thmbsp:
  7. LordOfTRings

Last two :: * Revisited ^ :: 3D version. _________ * Revisited ^ :: Without falling asleep this time around. _________ R.I.P. Robin Williams (63)
  8. LordOfTRings

Last night ::
  9. LordOfTRings

Best in 10 years, wow! ...That too I've got to check it out. _____________ P.S. Theo, your picture above, of that woman; she's way too large for all our various screen's sizes. ...Just sayin'. :) She doesn't even appear fully on mine, I only see the top portion of her head (about 5-10% of the...
  10. LordOfTRings

I've got to check that out; love triangle...beautiful women. Provoking and clever. That's a big part of the plot, right there...a "vehicule". Like a technical/telling storyline with a beginning and an end...right. It's a glimpse, moving frames in time and space into adult's life in search...
  11. LordOfTRings

Last two :: --------------------- 1. 'Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit' -> That was a revisit, because I didn't want to think and wanted to fall asleep. ...I did; mission accomplished (last night). 2. 'Divergent' -> I don't know what I was thinking... ...Couple days ago. * Click on them picture...
  12. LordOfTRings

Burned out, yes, very tired. ...Because I like that flick; '3 Days to Kill'
  13. LordOfTRings

I tried to re-watch this last, but failed (fell asleep) ::
Back
Top Bottom