Recent content by Lost240

1. Lost240

CF-4 vs Heritage

It is the tube amps. I had CF-4 V1s and listened to them against my Khorns at the time. There was no comparison. The Khorns were hands down better in my room. I listened to both on a pair of Inspire 12 watt tube amps. For reference I have also owned Chorus, Chorus II, Forte, Heresy IIIs, la...
  2. Lost240

Adding weight to passive radiators...feedback

....then leave them alone and enjoy them.
  3. Lost240

JBL 4722N for Home Theater?

Actually for now I was planning on running this off of my Pioneer Elite receiver. The speakers are 104db efficient and have passive networks for I don't have to worry about bi-amping for now. I have 2 15" subs at the moment I will be using with these.
  4. Lost240

JBL 4722N for Home Theater?

I am looking to upgrade my home theater. Currently I am running Klipsch Epic CF-4s with a KV4 center. I have been reading about the JBL 4722N for LCR. Anyone use these and have any thoughts? I will be upgrading my screen to an AT screen that will sit in front of the speakers.
  5. Lost240

WTB: Klipschorns in CT

I picked up my Klipschorns today! Thank you @Edroom Today was a great day! These will be taken care of. They sound incredible.
  6. Lost240

WTB: Klipschorns in CT

Anyone in CT selling a set of Klipschorns?
  7. Lost240

Anyone in CT with Speaker Box Building Experience?

@gladiator335 Any idea how I might track him down besides craigslist? How have you heard of him?
  8. Lost240

Anyone in CT with Speaker Box Building Experience?

Hi, I am looking to have a set of Altec Model 19 cabinets built. Is there anyone in the Connecticut area that has experience with this or speaker cabinet building in general?
  9. Lost240

Where can I audition Cornwalls near NYC?

I like the sound of a Fairfield County get together
  10. Lost240

Klipsch Epic CF-3

I am looking to purchase a set of CF-3s. Can replacement parts be purchased if anything goes wrong with them? It looks like they are no longer available on the Bob Crites site.
Back
Top Bottom