Recent content by loudvette

1. loudvette

Sansui ba-3000 issues need help

give me a week, something came up.... will be back, just away from the work bench with family stuff. very excited where this is heading, will post results you asked about soon.
  2. loudvette

sorry, taking kids on vacation. will be back in a week, please hold i will post everything...

sorry, taking kids on vacation. will be back in a week, please hold i will post everything. Really appreciate it... From one car/audio guy to another'' david
  3. loudvette

Here are some of the pics of the boards from the top
  4. loudvette

I’ll take more measurements tonight. Thanks again.
  5. loudvette

Yes, I did ground to the hook. Should I be grounding someplace else?
  6. loudvette

This is the board soldered in
  7. loudvette

I made a DBT. Turned on the unit bulbs were dim for a second then went out unit fired up but did not come out to protect. I remeasured 18 and 19 one was 15 V and the other was 50 V
  8. loudvette

I noticed that the boards are hard wired in. Someone was in here. Is their something I can look for on the board that would be the issue. Will post results after I get the bulb tester up.
  9. loudvette

Oh I do have a y adaptor. Will Post again soon with results. Have to find a 100 watt bulb
  10. loudvette

I have one socket for the dbt, have to get another. Is channel 1 repairable?
  11. loudvette

Yea I have the schematics. Ps really appreciate thai
  12. loudvette

Yes 19 had -16 18 had .05
  13. loudvette

Oh can u send me the link to your post your referring to. Would love to read it
  14. loudvette

Both metered around 69 As for the red light. It’s green if I hook it up opposite so I don’t know if it’s correct. Thanks really appreciate this help
Back
Top Bottom