1. Rest in Peace Paul (Kegger) If you would like to help the family in this time of great sorrow and need, you may donate on their GoFundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund?
    Dismiss Notice
LPplayer
Last Activity:
Jul 28, 2017 at 12:32 AM

Following 1

Birthday:
Jan 27, 1948 (Age: 69)

Share This Page

LPplayer

New Member, Male, 69, from Minnesota

Rega Planar 3/Gold Note Visari & now also adding a pair of Audiovector QR-1s has me financially wiped for the year. What a gratifying hobby! Jun 25, 2017

LPplayer was last seen:
Jul 28, 2017 at 12:32 AM
    1. LPplayer
      LPplayer
      Rega Planar 3/Gold Note Visari & now also adding a pair of Audiovector QR-1s has me financially wiped for the year. What a gratifying hobby!
    2. LPplayer
      LPplayer
      Sad to see my Sony PS-X555ES go to new home recently. Ordered a new Rega 3 and an Italian stallion pickup.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 27, 1948 (Age: 69)
    Not unlike most other members, I was bitten by the bug when I built my first amplifier kit, a Knight Kit KG250 integrated. Remember Gray Research tone arms? Anyway, years of buying, selling (of course, always painfully regretting each sale!), bartering, retailing, recording have consumed me until very recently when I pulled the trigger and bought a NOS MC-275 Mk V. So why not mate it with a C52 preamp. One phone call to Ryan at Audio Classics and...VOILA!

Signature

I love my addiction! McIntosh C52 / MC275 V, JBL 4311WX, Audiovector QR1, Rega Planar 3, Gold Note Vasari, Marantz CD6005, Sony ST555ES, No headphones