Recent content by Luckyorleans

1. Luckyorleans

Cost to sell on eBay

My thoughts as well. I have only shipped a couple of tube amps and I pulled all the tubes, sheet foam or bubble wrapped them, and labelled those and the correspondng socket they came from. That was within N.America, let alone oversees. For eBay, easiest to assume 20% of the sales price as...
  2. Luckyorleans

PayPal question.

Even if it was being sent now, I certainly would not trust someone like that to pack gear properly. If I had my funds back, I would call it a day and move on.
  3. Luckyorleans

Speaker ID for upcoming sale.

Went to the sale but the speakers were not for sale. They are Fisher XP7. Picture of the badges below. Thanks for the ID.
  4. Luckyorleans

This is the best pic I could get of the logo from the other speaker.
  5. Luckyorleans

Appreciate if anyone recognises this speaker. Sale on tomorrow and just noticed this in a picture of other items, perched way up high.
  6. Luckyorleans

Weekly Estate and Garage sale finds (pics)

Very similar to one I went to about a year ago, 30 minutes and it was the 2nd or 3rd weekend but they posted day 1 pics and made it look like it was day 1. Cheesy crud. I was on holidays so not a company I will run across again.
  7. Luckyorleans

Anyone recognize these drivers?

This is a single speaker in an auction and there are no ID marks on it but the drivers look interesting. Anyone recognize any of them?
  8. Luckyorleans

Ken Fritz - his "Million Dollar System" up for Auction

15/16 cents on the dollar from the original new price sounds about right for the liquidation of used equipment. And if it was not audio it would be a lot less.
  9. Luckyorleans

Technics SA-1000

Ya know, if you want to sell a receiver for $12k, perhaps spend $2-$3 on some kind of board backing board, or drape a sheet for a backdrop instead of featuring 3 whacking big cat platforms in the background.
  10. Luckyorleans

Goodwill/SA/Thrift Store Discussions & Finds

Surprised to have a find at the local VV. Just about perfect Technics P24 cartridge for $8.50 after coupon, that also has a SL-BD25 turntable attached :) No lid or hinges but it does not look like the table was used at all and it works perfectly. Not a big find but this store is scorched...
  11. Luckyorleans

Heads-up sale thread - EstateSales and such

Wrong thread.... deleted post!!!
  12. Luckyorleans

The family would have been much better off with Maxsold. Established system, huge following, and they get very, very good prices.
  13. Luckyorleans

Weekly Estate and Garage sale finds (pics)

LOL. Listening to the frozen ice pellets bouncing off the window right now. Yard sales are kaput until May!
  14. Luckyorleans

Cast iron the iron stove was too :biggrin:
  15. Luckyorleans

He said as much in the background document. Ken said “It was a fun journey; the journey is better than the destination. Now that I’ve reached the destination, the music is going to tell me every time I put it on, you didn’t waste your time and money and you spent your time and money wisely, so...
Back
Top Bottom