Recent content by Luissx780

1. L

STK-0050 replacement for SX-780 and others

I'm in the process of ordering from that Mouser project list provided in the first post of this thread but see that the BD139-10 is back ordered for quite some time. Are there any substitutes?
  2. L

STK-0050 replacement for SX-780 and others

Hi Peter, I have just recently found out that one of my STK 0050s are toast. Would you suggest ordering these from PCBWay instead of procuring potentially bad 0050 units on ebay? Where can I find this file? Do i simply send it to PCBWay and they assemble it? I'm sorry for all the questions...
  3. L

SX-780 Darlington testing

Thanks! Just checked, the one on the right (when unit is right side up) is beeping between pins 2 and 3. IS the whole unit junk? Do i have a hope in hell in finding the darlington replacement?
  4. L

SX-780 Darlington testing

Hello all, I've been searching for a while and can't seem to find a detailed enough guide on how to test the Darlingtons on my sx 780. I blew a fuse (4A) in it a while ago, when I replaced the fuses, there are no longer the start up clicks. Are the darlingtons fried? or it is the protection...
  5. L

CA-1010 restoration/recap for The Fez

I'll post what i have when it's complete. can you do the same? I have a decently comprehensive list when it comes to electrolytic caps, but the rest is where i get a bit lost in identification....
  6. L

CA-1010 restoration/recap for The Fez

Sorry for the late bump, but do any of you have your parts lists for your CA-1010 restorations? I'm in the middle of taking an inventory and am feeling a little overwhelmed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  7. L

SX-780 recap list ?

Care to share some of these additions?
  8. L

CA - 1010 Hum, Recap parts list and Power toggle switch request

How did the repairs go? Would you be able to provide your updated parts list, that would be a massive help. Do you think it's worth it to replace resistors and relays?
  9. L

SX 780 connections broken - help me find out where they go

Hello, I stupidly removed my rear panel from my SX780 the other day in an effort to open it. I unscrewed two screws right under the phono input and the rec input. These screws had black wire soldered to them and broke off. Now i'm wondering where to re-solder the wires -- I know that one end...
  10. L

So You Want To Repair Audio gear, Eh? Here's the tools you need...

Is this a good deal, or a garbage oscilloscope? https://www.massdrop.com/buy/ds202-nano-arm-touch-digital-portable-oscilloscope
  11. L

CA - 1010 Hum, Recap parts list and Power toggle switch request

Hello all, This is my first post here, I've been reading for a while and have recently acquired a yamaha ca-1010 at a steal. Unfortunately, it is missing the power switch (just the little plastic toggle, not the switch itself), and has quite a loud LF hum no matter which input is used. I'm...
Back
Top Bottom