lurp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I too am in need. I recently started my refurbishment but stopped due to melted housing. Like many I cannot find anywhere to get one of these.
    Good morning. I'm in search of a lamp reflector PN 2211274102 for a Marantz 2238B. Any help would be appreciated.
    Hello Lurp, I am trying to find a new lamp housing for a marantz2325. I checked on ebay, and there doesn't seem to be any on there. Are you able to make one for me? I just got mine restored , but the lamp housing is trashed. Thanks
    T
    traitor
    Any luck finding one of these? My upgrade and refurbishing efforts have ground to a halt.
    Hi are u still making the lamp housings for the 2385. I despreftaly need one I also need the meter lamp housing if u make that to
    Hello, I am in need of lamp housing for 2325 and 4300 how can I get them? Thanks, Tim
    lurp
    lurp
    They're available on eBay. Thanks!
    D
    Dee Alston
    eBay sold out. When will more be for sale on eBay?
    Hi Lurp, I need a 2325 lamp housing and I could not find it on the auction site. How can I get one?
    lurp
    lurp
    Hello! I delisted them for the holidays but will be renewing the listing on Monday. Thanks!
    Hello Lurp.. Do you have any of the capacitor pucks for sale for the Marantz dual caps? I am rebuilding a Marantz 2330b and would like to go this route if you are willing to sell me one? Let me know price if you will do this? Total shipped to 46805.Thank you!! Brett
    Hi. Here it is 9 months later and I am back to wanting to get a replacement lamp housing for my 2325. I see on ebay that the product is no longer available. Do you know of another source for that housing? thanks.
    I hope all is well with you.
    hello Lurp. I was told you are the guy who makes the lamp housings for the marantz 2325 rcvr among others as well.
    I need one for my 2325. Is it best just to go thru ebay to get it or can I get it from you directly?
    Thanks and a great job you are doing providing these to help keep these fine units going.

Bobinaz
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom