1. Rest in Peace Paul (Kegger) If you would like to help the family in this time of great sorrow and need, you may donate on their GoFundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund?
    Dismiss Notice
Lux Man

Following 1

Followers 2

Manf. sales rep.

Share This Page

Lux Man

Super Member, Male, from Mpls.

1. DENNYDOG
      DENNYDOG
      Not yet. It's paid for. We agreed that I would make up a shipping box and send it to him and then he will ship it back.

I'm hoping I will get it in another couple of weeks. I just need to get my crap together and get the box shipped out.

On a different note I just got my Pioneer SC-100 preamp back from dr*audio. It's warming up now. I can't wait to hook it up. He said it sounds really nice.
    2. DENNYDOG
      DENNYDOG
      It looks like I will be purchasing a nice Pioneer A-27. I am looking forward to see what a class A A/B amp sounds like.
    3. DENNYDOG
      DENNYDOG
      I haven't listened to the 910's in a while and decided to hook them back up due to a recent thread. The placement is a little different than before (farther apart) and they are being powered by an old 85 wpc Pioneer SM-100 power amp. I think it might be doing a better job than the M-90 I had used before. It's nice to hear them again.
    4. Fisherdude
      Fisherdude
      No problem. Done.
    5. AArdvarq
      AArdvarq
      I just read your posts on bi-amping the fabulous L910s. I am very much interested in the process as I have 2 pair of my own and would like to bi-amp at least one pair. Would it be possible for me to obtain the information from you. I was thinking if I could get a circuit diagram for the PCB, I might be able to recreate it. Have you tried to get just the diagram?
  • About

Manf. sales rep.
    I feel alot younger than the guy in my mirror.

With 5 children when is there time for personal hobbies, fortunately we all enjoy fishing, skiing, and camping in the summer.

Signature

Luxman CL-32 preamp, Carver Signature 600 amp, Marantz 6000OSE (CD) Pioneer PL-570 with Shure V15 type III, JBL 4435's