LuxmanTom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hey Tom ..this is Shawn we spoke last night about the L100 and I also found out the marantz is a 2220B please contact me Asap I would like you to have this L100 but I'll be forced to start responding to these inquiry's soon. So let me know. 206 501 6831
    Hi Tom saving my money for the pioneer receiver let me know if you have to sell before then thxs Mitch! I did my research as well disregard that last message! Thxs Mitch
    Hi Tom do you know what the efficiency rating is of the sevens and what does that mean? Also what does an amp having 65 watts per channel mean? Thxs Mitch
    Now we Make-a-da squirrely stew. First we got-a get-a da squirrely!
    I'm here. One small step for da squirrel, one giant step for squirrely kind.
    I will Moray,we see a few Luxman piece's here in the northwest,and i try to pick up everyone i see.If i do see a L58a,i will buy it,and get back to you.If you every run across any G-series Sansui,i also collect them.I don't know if you ran across my Kilpsch Korner form,but i picked up a pair of(Early series,with the horn) Frazier Mk4 speaker's,just a Great speaker,keeper's Better then my Hersey's,and i do love my Hersey's.We will keep in touch,Thank you,Tom Lesh.
    welcome aboard Tom. Glad to have a member with fine taste in speakers and amplifiers. You may not have ever seen one but keep your eyes peeled foe a Luxman L58A. This was the first production mosfet integrated amp. The engineers at Luxman nailed this one. The second stage cascode is perfect and ten to twelve years ahead of the rest of the world, it is a true and excellent example of how to do a cascode properly. One of these rebuilt is a world class amplifier and you would never need another amp nor be likely to find its equal. Best regards Moray James.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom