Recent content by MadcatSowega

1. MadcatSowega

Pics of your listening space

Hey all! This continues to be my favorite thread on Audiokarma after several years. I just love perusing through and seeing all the awesome sound setups that people have built. It's been a few months since I posted and is time for an update from me because a lot has changed! We sold our condo...
  2. MadcatSowega

Back to basics

Love this set up. It's clean and simple! I owned a pair of Speakerlab Model 3's for awhile and was truly surprised by how good they sounded. I mean they were really, surprisingly good and stand out to me as one of the better sounding pairs of speakers I've stumbled on. I bet those S7WA's sound...
  3. MadcatSowega

That system is gorgeous!!!! I happen to have had a chance to listen to a pair of Wilsons (they might have actually been Sophia's) and they flippin' blew my socks off! Some of the best speakers I've heard bar-none.
  4. AB Systems 1200

AB Systems 1200

5. MadcatSowega

Hey there Audiokarma friends! I've made a few changes/updates to the system since I last shared a pic about a month ago so I figured I'd share. But first, here's a picture of Whiskey. He's an audio kitty and he loves the music too! Since then I've re-arranged a bit and his new spot has...
  6. MadcatSowega

Man oh man, there's always such fun stuff to see in this thread! It's been awhile for me so I'm going to busy myself with clicking through the pages to see what all I have missed. It's also been a couple years I think since I last posted anything here; I know a fair amount of stuff has changed...
  7. MadcatSowega

Getting bored again

Wow, I love the set up you have there! Part of the fun of our hobby is trying new components and switching things out so I get the urge to do something different. But still, wow. Are those Monitor Audios the Silver 9i's? They look very similar to mine.
  8. MadcatSowega

Mitsubishi Component System

WOWEEE!!!! I have always had a thing for those beautiful Mitsubishi components. I had the chance to listen to a setup very similar to yours at this guy's house and I was impressed. Easily some of the best looking gear and what a score to find them in such mint condition. Very cool
  9. MadcatSowega

My Audio Setups

Hey all! Once upon a time, I had a thread out here, documenting my stereo setups but when the website was updated, the pictures were lost and I didn't bother to update it. For reference, I found my old thread here: http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/my-listening-space.638499/ Since...
  10. MadcatSowega

What CD Player Do You Use?

I have been using a vintage NEC player from the late 80's for quite awhile. I'll have to double check when I get home but I believe it is this one: http://www.hifi-classic.net/review/nec-cd-500e-138.html It's nothing too special but it reliably plays all the discs I've thrown at it. I also...
  11. MadcatSowega

What is your occupation?

I am a licensed associate counselor for a recovery program here in Phoenix. And then I dabble in tech stuff like website design and computer repair/building on the side.
  12. MadcatSowega

First day as non-lurker.

Bet those Monitor Audio RX8's sound fantastic. I have never heard something from them that I didn't like. Those are really nice setups!
  13. MadcatSowega

THE LATEST DESKTOP LINE ROTATION

Wow, that is a nice and HUGE set up for a desktop. Bet it sounds sweet!
  14. MadcatSowega

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Listening to the 'Play Dead' album by Mutemath. So good!
  15. MadcatSowega

Dynaco, Dual and University

Every system you post looks amazing!
Back
Top Bottom