Recent content by MadeMine

1. MadeMine

Pioneer F-9

Thanks, found an F-9 and an A-8 last week and had the humming problem, re flowed the solder on the RCA plugs fixed the problem. Sounds great!
  2. MadeMine

Micromatic teardown & rebuild

Glad pictures got saved to new site.
  3. MadeMine

Pioneer PL-44FS (New owner questions)

Did you get the PL-44FS going?
  4. MadeMine

No output on one channel of Pioneer PL-44FS

Did you find the problem?
  5. MadeMine

SONY TC-WR670 part question help

This would be the A side after looking at other models. It is the side without the counter though. The door covers were switched now they are right.
  6. MadeMine

SONY TC-WR670 part question help

Does anyone know what this part is / where it goes back into? It came out of the SONY TC-WR670 double cassette player I am working on. It came out of side B the side the side without the counter.
  7. MadeMine

Pioneer PL-560 weird issue

Pioneer PL - 560 Full Automatic Quartz PLL Direct drive turntable a few minutes later the arm moves back and shuts off. Anyone ever fix this problem?
  8. MadeMine

Infinity 1500 -- how good, bad, ugly are they?

Thank you!
  9. MadeMine

Pioneer SX680 Dead Tuner

Thanks MTF, This fixed the SX-680 I picked up recently. Haven't deoxit yet, but soon will.
  10. MadeMine

PL-560/PL-518 turntable feet. STUPID SPRING MISSING!

Search: Pioneer Rubber Insulators for Repair of Existing Feet Of PL-518, PL-540, PL-560, on eBay (no affiliation with me), I just bought some. I'm missing 1 red spring too. The guy I bought mine from said he used the hot glue technique to repair the rubber boots this was in 2015. What a mess...
  11. MadeMine

1949 Stromber Carlson model 1409 series 10 no FM

I just went from knowing nothing about tubes to knowing something. I watched some YouTube videos about testing tubes with a multi-meter. Found 12AT7 pin 9 should have continuity with pin 4 and 5. You were right, the bad 12AT7 pin 4 had no continuity with pin 9 on the SC tuner. Also found...
  12. MadeMine

1949 Stromber Carlson model 1409 series 10 no FM

Got this console from a guy giving it away. Just fixed the old VM turntable. The AM side of the radio works but the FM doesn't receive any stations. The turntable works gong through the radio/amp. Anyone out there have any suggestions on troubleshooting the FM side of the radio?
  13. MadeMine

Voice of Music Turntable Power cable question

Gary told me he doesn't work on the VM tables used in SC. So I judged it must be a switch. I attached the other side of the power lead to the short end sticking out of the hole. Turned the power on and it worked a little bit, but sorta backwards. I took the motor apart and someone along time...
  14. MadeMine

Voice of Music Turntable Power cable question

Someone gave me a Stromberg/Carlson console. He attempted to put new power cords on it. It is, what I found to be a Voice of Music turntable. On the turntable one power lead goes to the underside of the motormotor. I don't know for sure where the other goes. The turntable has a small piece of...
  15. MadeMine

A turntable to complete my collection

Stay with the PL-500! Sell the Technics.
Back
Top Bottom