Recent content by malachi10

1. M

Need help with my 350. Its leaking d.c. voltage?

Hello all. I am looking at fixing this old solid state amp. 1. The first thing is the amp makes a big pop when you turning on the amp and it pushs the speaker cone out. It has done that for as long as I can remeber 30 years? 2. The second that it is very hissy in the back round. 3. I...
  2. M

Need help with my sansui 350 solid state D.c. Leakage?

Thanks I will move it the sansui forum. I did not know they had one here? jm
  3. M

I will have to look a the schematic again. Also I do not have a scope so I would have to wait intill after the new year to see if my old insucture would like me come in on my own time and use the scope to find the D.c. leakage. Recapping all of the power supply would be a big job and I have...
  4. M

Yes that is the same one I have but, my switchs for loudness and noise mxt are on the top and are black switchs. All I see is model 350 on the front of this amp.
  5. M

Yes there are no speakers connected to the amp. I plugged it in and measured each speaker input. I do not know if the amp is capactitor coupled? Good question?
  6. M

Hay whats going on ed. Its jeff. I meet you at the hi-fi show 3 years ago. You were going to...

Hay whats going on ed. Its jeff. I meet you at the hi-fi show 3 years ago. You were going to help me with making a tube amp. I have to get together with you after the holidays. I have somethings I need to run by you. I finished school a 1 1/2 ago still looking for a hjob but, everything is well...
  7. M

Hello all. I am looking at fixing this old solid state amp. 1. The first thing is the amp makes a big pop when you turning on the amp and it pushs the speaker cone out. It has done that for as long as I can remeber 30 years? 2. The second that it is very hissy in the back round. 3. I...
  8. M

Looking at vifa fullrange speakers?

Hello all. I am looking at a vifa fullrange driver that I saw at the A.K. fest in 2008. I know we printed for comapy at my print shop but, forgot this companys name? The vife speaker number is TG9FD 10-04 drivers at parts express for $27.97. I have been looking at these drivers for a while now...
Back
Top Bottom