Recent content by manu et deo

1. manu et deo

Happy Birthday manu et deo

Thank you for all the well wishes!
  2. manu et deo

I can't believe it's been a decade

I can't believe I joined this site over a decade ago. Thank you for everyone who has helped me along my way!
  3. manu et deo

AK is 19 years old, so we're having a raffle.

April 24, 2012 If I could go back and skip all the crap gear.... But then I wouldn't have learned anything....
  4. manu et deo

Looking for 200wpc solution ($700 budget)

Crown 2000 or 2002
  5. manu et deo

The Hong Kong Audio Experience

Nice pics, thanks for sharing!
  6. manu et deo

ANY ELECTRICIANS OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP?

I have used the sunnetta (sp) ones with no bleed through many times with remodel led cans. I use Kasa dimmers in my house for same cans- no bleed through. I would try a different dimmer.
  7. manu et deo

significantly upgraded power!

Looks good! I love Tripp lite gear, and it made the difference for me. I also DIYed my power cables and I'm perfectly happy with them. YMMV Good luck! Edit: I also installed industrial or hospital grade in every room in my house, those cheap ones should never be used, and always screw down the...
  8. manu et deo

Unpopular opinion

Some pop princesses can actually sing Reggae sober is a joke As my dad was very fond of telling me- opinions are like @-holes, everbody got one and nobody cares about yours
  9. manu et deo

Roadside America (or elsewhere)

Now they are jumping at a different spot closer to 371, I'm always in a hurry and never take the time to stop and take a picture. There are many of his sculptures I believe out in wine country
  10. manu et deo

What kind of water pipe should I use for this?

I would have mentioned funny pipe(hdpe) as this is a perfect use for it. But I was unsure if it was available in OPs area. My main problem with PEX is the fittings and tools are cost prohibitive if you don't need them. Never use m copper even in people you don't like house, such crap
  11. manu et deo

What kind of water pipe should I use for this?

So if I understand this correctly the entire project going to be daylight correct? Then pvc and paint it if you want to. I'm sitting here looking at a yard Bibb that is 12 years old and the brass looks worse than the pvc. And that's 12 years in the southern California desert. The pvc would be...
  12. manu et deo

Audiophile things for 500 or below

Another vote for Tripp-lite, I have it on every major electric appliance in the house.
  13. manu et deo

What's your preferred radio station(s)?

Our local Q103.3, Temecula valleys rock station. At least five radios tuned to it, just turn them on wherever in the property I am.
  14. manu et deo

The two things that really drew me to vinyl......

I don't call it inconvenience. I like something that you have to work for, gives a sense of accomplishment. I can listen to almost every lp I have digitally, but it doesn't have that tactile feel of a record. Not to mention the nostalgia of being told not to move or you'll bounce the needle;)...
  15. manu et deo

Marc Morin - Rest In Peace Our Friend

RIP Marc. Though I never met him, he stuck me as one of the good ones. Always helpful, I have looked forward to one of his tables for a long time. Almost had one before all the craziness started, hopefully it is still available when this all settles down.
Back
Top Bottom