Recent content by marc0209

1. M

Pioneer Exclusive P10 and tonearm dampening

Hello, Than you very much for the response. Are you using the straight or S wand? What type of effect does the dampening arm have in your opinion.? Thanks, Marc
  2. M

Pioneer Exclusive P10 and tonearm dampening

Hello, I just recently picked up a P10. My initial impressions(very initial)are of a sound a little bass shy and less organic sounding than my Yamaha Gt-2000. I have read that dampening the EA-10 tonearm can help a lot in this area, but sadly I do not have any of the Pioneer dampening fluid...
  3. M

Input and Output Sensitive, the different between Pre and Power Amplifier

Hello, I just picked up a mint TA-E88, do you happen to have a scan of a users manual? If no maybe you can answer a few questions regarding using the the phono. 1. When using the resistance loading on top of unit it appears the settings are in kilo ohms? This seems very high, most LOMC like to...
  4. M

What High End PreAmp do you have?

Hello, Just purchased a TA-E88 and would love copy of the manual if you have one. Marc
  5. M

GT-2000 platter remover thread

Hello, I am new to the forum. I just picked a GT-2000 and I am just starting to set it up. My initial impressions are very favorable on the cosmetics! This thing is a beast. It will be a very interesting comparison as I have owned may tables, mostly belt or idler over the years. I have a few...
Back
Top Bottom