1. M

Speaker Grills on or off?

My speakers always go commando.
  2. M

Hi from Spain

Bienvenido!!!!!
  3. M

OMIGOSH!! Frazier stunner....

Putty up the holes, sand them down and hit them with a spray bomb, done. One of those new hammered finishes would look good.
  4. M

How many speakers do you own?

CA Aeros, CAaeromaxes, PolkLism703s, Studio20v3, Studio100v2, Paradigm monitor 11v7 and 7v6, 5 pairs of various Mission bookshelfs, 5 KEF T101s, Paradigm SE and KEF subs.
  5. M

Can too much tv , and movies cause ear pain?

Sorry I advised red meat should have said meat fat...….well fat period. Protein really works....I Used it with a healthy diet of fruit and vegetables to lose 62 pounds in 3 months and exercising helped but doesn't need to be strenuous. Small modified exercise should be enough until you get your...
  6. M

I found diet and lifestyle the most important factors. I found that reducing salt, sugar, red meat, caffeine and alcohol intake made a huge difference reducing the anxiety that makes my ears more sensitive. I can pretty well tell how high my blood pressure is from the tone and loudness of the...
  7. M

Handing in your Notice

I am returning to work Monday after a 3 year break and I already feel like handing in my notice.....lol. Work is just a necessary evil.
  8. M

I found that getting my tinnitus under control by changing my living habits that my Hyperacusis also got a lot less severe. I find any anxiety or stress like looking for work can be a big trigger. Silent relaxation or going for a walk everyday makes a huge difference.
  9. M

I hate my new oled tv. but my plasma is dying. what to do?

I have never seen such detailed black levels as I did when viewing the LG OLED. Hopefully the OLED has the same longevity as your Kuro. People still fetching good money for the Kuros around here on the used market.
  10. M

Wow....pretty good if it can beat one of the best plasmas ever built. Sounds like the chance of burn-in is less than my last plasma with all its screen wiping tools.
  11. M

Midlife crisis?

You are like the bad ass 1%er of the audio hobby.
  12. M

I just about purchased an LG OLED when replacing my Panasonic plasma but got turned off on the reviewers experiencing burn in on some OLEDS. Pretty hard to beat the picture on an OLED but I went with a top model UHD Panasonic LED instead and notice it runs hotter than my plasma. I was expecting...
  13. M

I have tinnitus along with some hearing damage. I find that TV's and bright speakers give me listening fatigue and sore ears pretty fast. Usually just adjusting the tone works for me.
  14. M

Why is it so hard to find people that know what they are doing

I owned a house for 21 years with an older concrete tile roof and spent a lot of time fixing leaks. Most roofers weren't even interested in looking at it and the ones that did had a hard time even finding the leaks. The rest of the neighborhood had the same problems and found a person that...
  15. M

Hello from B.C.

Like others I have been watching for a while but decided it is time to participate in the forums. Just here to have fun and hopefully learn a few things. Cheers, Mark.
Back
Top Bottom