Mark 1234
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hi mate, hope you don't mind me messaging you directly but I have been looking at the Jo No 5, and read your review. I'm after a cartridge with really strong bass.
    Judging by your review it sounds like it's got good bass.
    Do you think it would work on a Unipivot arm.
    Also do EAT offer a trade in/repair programme?

Thanks
    regards
    Mick
    Mark 1234
    Mark 1234
    I bought a ZYX ultimate airy so I have not been using the Jo5 much. I would like to get a Jo8 someday so if you were interested I could sell the one. It is mint and has played exactly 70 LP's so pretty much new. The trade in program is not very good. I asked a few months ago about trading up for the 8 but they would only give $300. The cartridge is way to new to do that. Maybe if it is worn out it won't be too bad.
    MickJ
    MickJ
    Hi Mark, thanks for the offer mate. Sorry I didn't see your reply and only just noticed it. Not sure how you're supposed to Private Message.
    I've asked him via email whether he thought the Jo no 5 would be a good match or not. I'm still waiting for his reply and weighing up the options.

Can I get back to you once Frank Schroeder replies? He is looking at repairing my tonearm for me this coming week.
    Mark 1234
    Mark 1234
    You should see the messages in the inbox next to your profile name at the top.
    Hi Mark,
    May I ask where you got the foams for the Advent/2? I have two sizes and neither one fits. I wonder if the foams for the Advent 10 need to be cut down to fit these.
    Mark 1234
    Mark 1234
    I think I got them from simply speakers.
    I did have to cut a small amount off.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom