markallen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey I just got a Technics Sa-423, and there is a problem with the fm, the fm tuner does not match the station, is off by .1 mega hz, any idea how to fix it ?
    With this weather, I haven't had a chance to look at my AU-5900. I work for the NYC Subway system and weather like this always has us busy. I did do some searching of the archives and found a couple of threads that I think will be useful. They are : "SOS Au-719 protection mystery" and "AU-6900 won't come out of protection mode". Just search the Sansui forum for those two threads. I am sure there will be tips to help you out. I am kind of a newb myself. Everything I know about electronics I learned from this forum and on my own.
    Hi again. Thanks for the quick reply. On my NEC AUA-8000E I have turned the adjustment screw on the back of the meter counter-clockwise and the meter became unstuck, so I put everything together (after replacing the lightbulbs with nifty LED/resistor combo) and all is fine for now. BTW, awesome description of your work in the link you sent.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom