Recent content by markolino72

1. M

Threshold amps on Infinities?

here some videos about 400a and 3.9e with sl-10 on infinities kappa 8a https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIdtx5LljoGt4z72C9aqwurA6eotFAQTN
  2. M

Anyone Have A Onkyo M-506RS

m-506rs i've got one for me is as good as beautifull i dont have the pre its driving my infinity kappa 8 pretty well (tight bass) the sound has something lovely. i have try it with a nad 3020, a sansui au-9500 as a preamp its sounds wonderfull, connected directly to my bifrost...
  3. M

Weird Super Loud Static in the Left Channel of my Sansui AU-9500

hi you can also try 4ch input or snr input (this bypasses the selector knob). (some inputs have pots to adjust de input level,) just turn all knobs a lot of times, this amps need this 1 time per month anyway a thing to do with this amps is to totally clean the tone knobs,as all the signal pass...
  4. M

Is this Kappa 8 crossover mod nuts or for real?

Dont do that NUTS just find the right amp to power this fantastic speakers i use a sansui au-9500,i impressed about the level of the soundtage and how realistic the sound is!!! its like you are there!!!
  5. M

Sansui AU 9500

channel sounds louder relay?
  6. M

Infinity Kappa 8's, who has them?

kappa 8 & sansui au-9500 Recently i've bought a nice pair of Kappa 8A (Rosewood edition) that i power with a nad 3020 series 20 !!! (yes it works and not bad, for appartement use) they sounded wonderfull even with the polydome little fissured near the coil i've bought a scanpeak replacement...
Back
Top Bottom