Recent content by Martin.M

1. Martin.M

Test Equipment Sub-Forum

Tek :angel: with HP Plotter 7475A:
  2. Martin.M

Got a Curve Tracer; It's working; Is it good enough?

I see a problem in the adjust of the tracers here: Draw Curves always with respect to the SOA, safe operating area, this means: more volt = lower current, bec. U*I = power and this is limited to the type of your transistor. A correct working trace goes upside shorter and shorter, it don`t want...
  3. Martin.M

Let's see some of your Tube Testers

Neuberger RPM370-1
  4. Martin.M

Hot sauces & anything spicy.

I have buyed the soil in sacks , made for tomatoes, and added 10% perlite (a white light weight volcano material what can hold the water), also a little horn grease. The pots must have some holes in the ground. In the next season I use 50% from the old. mixed with 50% fresh. About night...
  5. Martin.M

the summer here in germany was poor, but I have some nice peppers now.
  6. Martin.M

Craighs Champion Chocolate Habanero, 10+++
  7. Martin.M

the Dragons Breath ...
  8. Martin.M

:music: around 100 Chili, it will be a HOT year. The most bad will be: 2 pcs of "Craighs Champion Chocolate Habanero" 1 pcs "Dragons Breath"
  9. Martin.M

Scope needed

this is the Hantek, 1202B :) + seperate cables, hooks, kleps and so on. the FNIRSI 1013D is also here at home, and some others ..
  10. Martin.M

which O scope?

I have a Hantek , DSO 1000 series, the fast type 1202B. Good for outdoor service but too expensive for the home, a table scope with the same features is to have for half of of the money. There are some types of this: 1062B is 60 MHz 1102B is 100MHz 1152B is 150 MHz 1202B is 200MHz all of them...
  11. Martin.M

which O scope?

a lot of scope for the money, but the highest sensitivity is 50mV/div, using a 10x probe 500mV/div
  12. Martin.M

happy new year...
Back
Top Bottom